TOTY Bonucci reviews

TTAZ
1804 posts Play-Off Hero
To anyone that's used him, how is he? For some reason I haven't seen too many reviews of him online. How is he Relative to the icon CBs in his price range. Currently using my red 87 Beniata but considering the upgrade. Is he worth it?

Comments

• Matt_Cornwall
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    Brilliant, however I'm using him as a CDM on 7 chem. Best CDM I've seen.
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    I didn't notice an difference between the NIF/OTW through playing SB with him next to 87 Benatia. But then I went and played DKTs and then I found him to be absolutely solid, I only conceded one goal and that was in the final. Not used any icon defenders though
  • jdros
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's very good - icon level. He is just hard to link without using icons or Calcio A players around him.
  • McRaven
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    He's amazing and it's great to have a CB with excellent passing. Only problem is his links. I've got him RCB and there are no good RBs that are Italian or Serie A.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    McRaven wrote: »
    He's amazing and it's great to have a CB with excellent passing. Only problem is his links. I've got him RCB and there are no good RBs that are Italian or Serie A.

Florenzi?
  • nitraw
    1986 posts Play-Off Hero
    florenzi says hello

• Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    He’s brilliant, overpowered I would say. He’s saved my skin a few times against better opposition.
  • McRaven

Florenzi?

Nah, don't like Florenzi. He's good going forward, but gets bullied around a lot when defending.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner

All you need is Zanetti!
  • McRaven

All you need is Zanetti!

Yeah used him before and he was great, but can't really justify 500k for a RB when there are players like SIF Vrsalkjo that are very similar to Zanetti imo.
  • TTAZ
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    jdros wrote: »
    He's very good - icon level. He is just hard to link without using icons or Calcio A players around him.
    Links aren't a problem for me as he will be surrounded by icons and Sandro. Just need him to actually be significantly better than other defenders to warrant the price lol