The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Your MVP so far?

1
V_Babu_V
759 posts Semi-Pro
Who is your Most Valuable Player so far?

The one player who will always be first on your team sheet?

Comments

  • hansie-fcu
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bakayoko
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    Matuidi. Mr. Reliable for me.
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    88 petit, my only icon
  • ab51194
    1029 posts Professional
    Messi..and this is on a team with CR7 and Prime MVB
  • RayS
    28583 posts National Team Captain
    SIF Pogba for team 1. SBC Giovinco for team 2.
  • RDR123
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    POTM Kane
  • MillsOnWheels
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Florenzi.

    I have 2 teams and he is the right back in both. Has about 60 goals and 70 assists in 200 games which is pretty productive for a right back I would say
  • Kebain
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RDR123 wrote: »
    POTM Kane

    Same here i scored 425 goals and 289 assists from 223 games with the 89 and so far i have 134 and 89 assists from 78 games with the 91 dam he is gd
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    SIF Lozano and NIF Aguero
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    if allan
  • Magnet
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Hernandez absolute machine
  • Kamilflage
    5783 posts Big Money Move
    CR7...the GOAT
  • Kebain
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Magnet wrote: »
    Prime Hernandez absolute machine

    I agree i use him and poth kane up front best combo ever and prime overmars and petit are awesome for me to
  • RDR123
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kebain wrote: »
    RDR123 wrote: »
    POTM Kane

    Same here i scored 425 goals and 289 assists from 223 games with the 89 and so far i have 134 and 89 assists from 78 games with the 91 dam he is gd

    He is great! Would love to try his TOTY card :tongue: POTM Salah is also great for me!
  • Headshrinker363
    5735 posts Big Money Move
    Aubameyang, closely followed by ToTGS Mbappe.
  • Magnet
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kebain wrote: »
    Magnet wrote: »
    Prime Hernandez absolute machine

    I agree i use him and poth kane up front best combo ever and prime overmars and petit are awesome for me to

    Lovely stuff mate! Had the same combo but SPOTM Kane dried up a little for me so SIF Wilson has stepped up for now think ill get TOTY Kane when he drops a little
  • Kebain
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RDR123 wrote: »
    Kebain wrote: »
    RDR123 wrote: »
    POTM Kane

    Same here i scored 425 goals and 289 assists from 223 games with the 89 and so far i have 134 and 89 assists from 78 games with the 91 dam he is gd

    He is great! Would love to try his TOTY card :tongue: POTM Salah is also great for me!

    I got him in a draft got a hatrick first to games what a gun kane is i never really liked him till this year
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14301 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime Hernandez he's an absolute scoring machine.
  • Kebain
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prime Hernandez he's an absolute scoring machine.

    He is so clean with his footwork and just has the best runs so glad i got him
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Futmas Ibra, i have a few icons in My team but the legend is the goat.
  • RDR123
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kebain wrote: »
    RDR123 wrote: »
    Kebain wrote: »
    RDR123 wrote: »
    POTM Kane

    Same here i scored 425 goals and 289 assists from 223 games with the 89 and so far i have 134 and 89 assists from 78 games with the 91 dam he is gd

    He is great! Would love to try his TOTY card :tongue: POTM Salah is also great for me!

    I got him in a draft got a hatrick first to games what a gun kane is i never really liked him till this year

    Yeah same, I haven't really ever used him in other fifas bit I'm glad I'm did the player of the month SBC's!
  • RayS
    28583 posts National Team Captain
    Gorda wrote: »
    Futmas Ibra, i have a few icons in My team but the legend is the goat.

    I have to agree with you here :)
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14301 posts Has That Special Something
    Kebain wrote: »
    Prime Hernandez he's an absolute scoring machine.

    He is so clean with his footwork and just has the best runs so glad i got him

    I swapped prime Rui Costa for him and its the best decision ive made 528 games 491 goals and 335 assists. His runs are amazing and when you shoot 9 times out of 10 you score.
  • chatime
    244 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prime Bergkamp. Strong as hulk.
  • Kebain
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kebain wrote: »
    Prime Hernandez he's an absolute scoring machine.

    He is so clean with his footwork and just has the best runs so glad i got him

    I swapped prime Rui Costa for him and its the best decision ive made 528 games 491 goals and 335 assists. His runs are amazing and when you shoot 9 times out of 10 you score.

    Nice one m8
  • S-Dog
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite
    SIF Lozano
  • Gabbinho04
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    De Gea
  • RayS
    28583 posts National Team Captain
    S-Dog wrote: »
    SIF Lozano

    best sub 100k super sub in the game
  • Kebain
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Magnet wrote: »
    Kebain wrote: »
    Magnet wrote: »
    Prime Hernandez absolute machine

    I agree i use him and poth kane up front best combo ever and prime overmars and petit are awesome for me to

    Lovely stuff mate! Had the same combo but SPOTM Kane dried up a little for me so SIF Wilson has stepped up for now think ill get TOTY Kane when he drops a little

    Yeah gd plan there m8
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    SBC Gignac
Sign In or Register to comment.