I’ll cry if there are no scream updates tonight

Antparry92
17675 posts World Class
Have been waiting an age to submit the last squad for SBC Deco with Scream players and there is a full moon tonight but still no sign of the upgrades so far.

Comments

• Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    6.00pm maybe
  • Antparry92
    17675 posts World Class
    Rutta wrote: »
    6.00pm maybe

This is what I’m banking on basically. If it’s not done by then, then I’ll have lost all hope :joy:
  • MattDaddy V1
    1619 posts Play-Off Hero
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Have been waiting an age to submit the last squad for SBC Deco with Scream players and there is a full moon tonight but still no sign of the upgrades so far.
    I remember one of the boosts hit and EA didn't announce it until like 1/1.5hours after it had gone live. Usually go live around 6pm uk time but they hardly advertise it before hand.
  • Antparry92
    17675 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I remember one of the boosts hit and EA didn't announce it until like 1/1.5hours after it had gone live. Usually go live around 6pm uk time but they hardly advertise it before hand.
    Praying this is the case, will hop on to the companion app whilst I’m in footy tonight haha