Why is everyone Real Madrid?

13

Comments

  • SirT83 wrote: »
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2

    My record is 350 wins 27 losses.. I use Real Madrid every game lol it's not just the team it's also how good you are at the game.

    I get matched up against Real Madrid also.. so it's fair.

    I'm Top100 also, just because you choose the best team on the game doesn't mean you get get every win handed to you.

    Git gud.

    You use Real Madrid every game? Gotta agree with OP, boring.....
    You choosing Juventus next year then?

    If anyone is to Git gud, it's you. Try being a lesser team and see if you can repeat that record, I bet you can't!

    I find it hilarious how some people like yourself think the only reason people have good records is because they pick a 5 star team.. :D honestly clueless haha, I hight doubt you've managing to win Division1 consistently hence the salt.

    Git Gud. B)
  • UoD
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    SirT83 wrote: »
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2

    My record is 350 wins 27 losses.. I use Real Madrid every game lol it's not just the team it's also how good you are at the game.

    I get matched up against Real Madrid also.. so it's fair.

    I'm Top100 also, just because you choose the best team on the game doesn't mean you get get every win handed to you.

    Git gud.

    You use Real Madrid every game? Gotta agree with OP, boring.....
    You choosing Juventus next year then?

    If anyone is to Git gud, it's you. Try being a lesser team and see if you can repeat that record, I bet you can't!

    I find it hilarious how some people like yourself think the only reason people have good records is because they pick a 5 star team.. :D honestly clueless haha, I hight doubt you've managing to win Division1 consistently hence the salt.

    Git Gud. B)

    @TacticalTugTeam
    Well, have you won Div1 with a 3/4 star team?

    Also please post some proof of this outstanding record you mention.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1136 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    UoD wrote: »
    SirT83 wrote: »
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2

    My record is 350 wins 27 losses.. I use Real Madrid every game lol it's not just the team it's also how good you are at the game.

    I get matched up against Real Madrid also.. so it's fair.

    I'm Top100 also, just because you choose the best team on the game doesn't mean you get get every win handed to you.

    Git gud.

    You use Real Madrid every game? Gotta agree with OP, boring.....
    You choosing Juventus next year then?

    If anyone is to Git gud, it's you. Try being a lesser team and see if you can repeat that record, I bet you can't!

    I find it hilarious how some people like yourself think the only reason people have good records is because they pick a 5 star team.. :D honestly clueless haha, I hight doubt you've managing to win Division1 consistently hence the salt.

    Git Gud. B)

    @TacticalTugTeam
    Well, have you won Div1 with a 3/4 star team?

    Also please post some proof of this outstanding record you mention.

    I've won Division1 with a 4 star team before (Again the team is irrelevant if you're not even somewhat decent at the game lol). :D

    I've posted evidence loads of times... dunno why i'd lie. :D :D :D

    Also I never said my record was "outstanding" I said I win 90% or above of my games don't put words into myself lad.




    Dm-g96XW4AAHeCh.jpg:large
    Dm-hT0ZX4AAHvx6.jpg:large

  • UoD
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    UoD wrote: »
    SirT83 wrote: »
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2

    My record is 350 wins 27 losses.. I use Real Madrid every game lol it's not just the team it's also how good you are at the game.

    I get matched up against Real Madrid also.. so it's fair.

    I'm Top100 also, just because you choose the best team on the game doesn't mean you get get every win handed to you.

    Git gud.

    You use Real Madrid every game? Gotta agree with OP, boring.....
    You choosing Juventus next year then?

    If anyone is to Git gud, it's you. Try being a lesser team and see if you can repeat that record, I bet you can't!

    I find it hilarious how some people like yourself think the only reason people have good records is because they pick a 5 star team.. :D honestly clueless haha, I hight doubt you've managing to win Division1 consistently hence the salt.

    Git Gud. B)

    @TacticalTugTeam
    Well, have you won Div1 with a 3/4 star team?

    Also please post some proof of this outstanding record you mention.

    I've won Division1 with a 4 star team before (Again the team is irrelevant if you're not even somewhat decent at the game lol). :D

    I've posted evidence loads of times... dunno why i'd lie. :D :D :D

    Also I never said my record was "outstanding" I said I win 90% or above of my games don't put words into myself lad.




    Dm-g96XW4AAHeCh.jpg:large
    Dm-hT0ZX4AAHvx6.jpg:large

    Well done for posting. Nice record.

    But sorry, until you replicate without Real Madrid it’s hard to give you the credit/respect you may deserve. The shot conversion rate, is too high with Ronaldo et al.
  • SirT83
    76 posts Park Captain
    SirT83 wrote: »
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2

    My record is 350 wins 27 losses.. I use Real Madrid every game lol it's not just the team it's also how good you are at the game.

    I get matched up against Real Madrid also.. so it's fair.

    I'm Top100 also, just because you choose the best team on the game doesn't mean you get get every win handed to you.

    Git gud.

    You use Real Madrid every game? Gotta agree with OP, boring.....
    You choosing Juventus next year then?

    If anyone is to Git gud, it's you. Try being a lesser team and see if you can repeat that record, I bet you can't!

    I find it hilarious how some people like yourself think the only reason people have good records is because they pick a 5 star team.. :D honestly clueless haha, I hight doubt you've managing to win Division1 consistently hence the salt.

    Git Gud. B)

    There is no salt at all. And I have not said its the only reason you win. I bet you are pretty good with that record. However, the record would not look like that if you played different teams. What's hilarious is you neglecting to acknowledge that being the best team don't count for nothing. It's like Trump stating everything is fake news. A little self insight is needed, hope your eyes open some day. 😊
    Ps: you are not just picking a 5 star team, you are picking the best 5 star team, huge difference!
  • DarkMac
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is this forum still moderated? AFAIK posting usernames is not allowed. Please remove the image that contains usernames
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1136 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    SirT83 wrote: »
    SirT83 wrote: »
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2

    My record is 350 wins 27 losses.. I use Real Madrid every game lol it's not just the team it's also how good you are at the game.

    I get matched up against Real Madrid also.. so it's fair.

    I'm Top100 also, just because you choose the best team on the game doesn't mean you get get every win handed to you.

    Git gud.

    You use Real Madrid every game? Gotta agree with OP, boring.....
    You choosing Juventus next year then?

    If anyone is to Git gud, it's you. Try being a lesser team and see if you can repeat that record, I bet you can't!

    I find it hilarious how some people like yourself think the only reason people have good records is because they pick a 5 star team.. :D honestly clueless haha, I hight doubt you've managing to win Division1 consistently hence the salt.

    Git Gud. B)

    No salt at all. I have not said it is the only reason you win, nor have I said that you are not good. I bet you are. However your record would look different with a different team, are you arguing it would not? That's like Trump saying everything that doesn't go his way is fake news. Hope your eyes open some day. Of course it helps being the best team in the game! And for the record, it's not about picking a 5 star team, but you are picking the best 5 star team there is, and bragging about it afterwards. And you say we all are hilarious for pointing out that fact? Hmm... No need to continue this discussion with you I guess. You ain't picking up the points being made.

    Obviously if I used a "weaker" team than Real Madrid I'd have a worse off record why are you stating the obvious? It goes the same in FUT if you have a team full of ICONS no difference so that's a stupid point to make, Doesn't mean it's a guaranteed win.

    & I don't boast about my record, there's people out there with better records with me but I win most of my games, some people on these forums think the main reason for having a decent record is due to the fact you choose a 5 star team or Real Madrid... that's incorrect when i've played some people online with positives records like 100 wins 50 losses.. which isin't shocking by any means, they don't even know what they're doing.. they just run down the wing.

    Also the fact on another post you thought Passing assistance didn't need to be toned down which is laughable in itself.. When Passing in 18 requires no skill at all, the skill-gap is small.

    Good luck struggling to make it out of Division6 in 19 though lad. ;) time to look forward for you!.
    Post edited by TacticalTugTeam on
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1136 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    SirT83 wrote: »
    SirT83 wrote: »
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2

    My record is 350 wins 27 losses.. I use Real Madrid every game lol it's not just the team it's also how good you are at the game.

    I get matched up against Real Madrid also.. so it's fair.

    I'm Top100 also, just because you choose the best team on the game doesn't mean you get get every win handed to you.

    Git gud.

    You use Real Madrid every game? Gotta agree with OP, boring.....
    You choosing Juventus next year then?

    If anyone is to Git gud, it's you. Try being a lesser team and see if you can repeat that record, I bet you can't!

    I find it hilarious how some people like yourself think the only reason people have good records is because they pick a 5 star team.. :D honestly clueless haha, I hight doubt you've managing to win Division1 consistently hence the salt.

    Git Gud. B)

    No salt at all. I have not said it is the only reason you win, nor have I said that you are not good. I bet you are. However your record would look different with a different team, are you arguing it would not? That's like Trump saying everything that doesn't go his way is fake news. Hope your eyes open some day. Of course it helps being the best team in the game! And for the record, it's not about picking a 5 star team, but you are picking the best 5 star team there is, and bragging about it afterwards. And you say we all are hilarious for pointing out that fact? Hmm... No need to continue this discussion with you I guess. You ain't picking up the points being made.

    "However your record would look different with a different team, are you arguing it would not?"

    Well obviously... why are you stating the obvious? Bit of a stupid question :D.. same goes in FUT when people have a stacked team or with a team of Icons..but Head2Head Seasons is more balanced due to there not being players with 99 pace & sometimes you'll come up against the same team.. & the fact that I used to go weaker teams is irrelevant as i've come up against People using Real Madrid with average records say 100 wins 40 losses... Not shocking records but they honestly don't know what they're doing.. all they do is run down the wing and i've beaten them 5-0.. Real Madrid 5-0 Real Madrid... If I were to use a weaker team I'd still win most of my games but duh even the Pro players would have a worse off record if they didn't have such stacked teams.

    You pointed out in another that you think Passing in 18 is fine, it doesn't need to be reduced in accuracy in 19 makes you laughable when quite clearly passing requires no skill.. no matter what team you use anybody can ping the ball about... but enough of that 18 is just about over. :D

    Anyways nothing is getting into that little acorn brain of yours... I'm going to say Goodnight & good luck with 19..

    Enjoy trying to make it out of Divison 6! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.