Why is everyone Real Madrid?

Comments

  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Scrub mentality > loosing 2-1 and thinks how good it would be to have Ronaldo to pass easily by the defenders and get a BOOM goal... yea better stick to Madrid every match

    Lmao

    I've been Top100 4 FIFA'S in a row lol, I have nothing to prove, I went Barcelona in FIFA15 you just need to Git Gud you probably have a negative record. :D

    Why do you say you have nothing to prove yet still mentioned FOUR times in this thread that you get Top 100?.....

    Seems like someone is a bit desperate for recognition.....

    You're very good at Fifa... Have a cookie.... Happy now?
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Oh also, to answer the question.... In my experience the worst type of players choose RM and that's because there's an obvious advantage with the pace and strength of several players....

    Truth is that anyone who who wins Div 1 with RM but hasn't done so with any other team aren't as good as they like to think they are...
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    Oh also, to answer the question.... In my experience the worst type of players choose RM and that's because there's an obvious advantage with the pace and strength of several players....

    Truth is that anyone who who wins Div 1 with RM but hasn't done so with any other team aren't as good as they like to think they are...

    "anyone who who wins Div 1 with RM but hasn't done so with any other team aren't as good as they like to think they are"

    So you're basically making assumptions that because people in the Top100 use Real Madrid they're not really that good? I think it's about time you get some logic lad? :D I don't need recognition from being Top100 4 FIFA'S running I was just making the point that even though FIFA18 is a bad game with a small skill-gap you can still be decent at it.

    Just don't like it when people have the need to complain about coming up against Real Madrid in Seasons when all they need to do is choose a 1 Star team then they'll never come up against Real Madrid again.

    .. in FIFA16 I used to go random teams, Barcelona, Arsenal even Ivory Coast & still managed Top100 it's not just down to the team you're playing with.

    I know a guy in the Top100 who goes Barcelona every game. they're still a *5 Star team.. besides if I go Real Madrid I normally get matched up against Real Madrid quite often so it's hardly a mismatch. :D

    Just because you go the best team in the game doesn't guarantee you Top100 you have to be somewhat decent at the game.

    18 is the worst FIFA in years it's even harder to to win most of your games because of the RNG in this game but coming up against Real Madrid every game has nothing to do with it.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    TLDR
  • TLDR

    Incompetent response like most of your posts. :D
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    TLDR

    Incompetent response like most of your posts. :D

    You on ps4? What's your gamertag.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    UoD wrote: »
    TLDR

    Incompetent response like most of your posts. :D

    You on ps4? What's your gamertag.

    I'm on Xbox One mate :p

    TacticalTugTeam is my gamertag
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    UoD wrote: »
    TLDR

    Incompetent response like most of your posts. :D

    You on ps4? What's your gamertag.

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/197060/tacticaltugteam
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    UoD wrote: »
    TLDR

    Incompetent response like most of your posts. :D

    You on ps4? What's your gamertag.

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/197060/tacticaltugteam

    That was back in FIFA17 that was another bad FIFA lol, I would play Online Friendlies with 2 **** with negative records from the US I'd beat them once then, then the connection would be absolutely awful & i'd leave the game as the delay was so bad as i'm from the UK.

    Then they'd come on here being all salty about it. :D


    Never again would I play Online Friendlies with opponents from USA the delay is unplayable.


  • freal
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2018
    All you posers who only pick RM but aren't even fans of them in the real world are a bunch of tadgers.
  • I've literally only played as Real Madrid once in seasons, I don't use them out of principle. I don't feel like I'm winning by my own skill. I prefer using 4.5 and 4 star teams anyway, you get less spammed goals.
  • Disciple_2018
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Haha all the Real Madrid spammers will start using Juventus now ronaldo has gone there. Expect 80% of your opponents to now be Juventus
  • People who use Madrid are fu**** clowns. They can’t d’un without them
  • Win *
  • DarkMac
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Because EA made RM overrated. Simple as that. And yes, people who use Madrid are usually frustrated kids (i know some of them. Just take a look on the posts around here and you`ll get what I mean). And keep in mind I said usually.... There are rare cases of users playing RM because they are real fans of this team. But the percentage is very low here.
    You will see a BIG drop of players using RM in next version of FIFA. And guess why ??? ......
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    People who exclusively use Real Madrid - i.e pass the ball to Ronaldo and shoot, or cross ball to Ronaldo for headed goal are cowards.

    The worst thing about is, they will then claim to be good at FIFA.

    Until they replicate the same with Athletico Bilbao I can’t take these RM users seriously.
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    U people need to get better or stop complaining. Its one player, its hardly a mismatch when coming up against them.
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    U people need to get better or stop complaining. Its one player, its hardly a mismatch when coming up against them.

    You’re clearly inexperienced. That’s the point. You can dominate throughout the entire game, but because CR7 is overpowered, all the user needs to do is pass the ball to him and shoot.

    No skill involved at all.
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    UoD wrote: »
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    U people need to get better or stop complaining. Its one player, its hardly a mismatch when coming up against them.

    You’re clearly inexperienced. That’s the point. You can dominate throughout the entire game, but because CR7 is overpowered, all the user needs to do is pass the ball to him and shoot.

    No skill involved at all.

    Yeh, get better at defending
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive used bout 5 or 6 different teams and won div 1 titles. I havent won it with madrid cuz u come up against top players top 100 players who know how to defend
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    UoD wrote: »
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    U people need to get better or stop complaining. Its one player, its hardly a mismatch when coming up against them.

    You’re clearly inexperienced. That’s the point. You can dominate throughout the entire game, but because CR7 is overpowered, all the user needs to do is pass the ball to him and shoot.

    No skill involved at all.

    Ive won titles playing against ronaldo u need to defend better then he wont score or just outscore your opponent and with the quality of 5 star teams is doable
  • DarkMac
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is the most scripted game ever. Also EA knows that... that is why they are not even bother to fix the handicap they apply to all the other teams. I know that there are some people payed here to be very aggressive against such statement, but I prefer them to just deal with solving this game bugs instead of just deleting peoples posts.
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get better
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    Get better

    What are you on about? I've won Div 1 multiple times. My record is superior to most. The point is that ppl abuse RM to reduce the skill gap.

    You're delusional or just not very good if you dispute that.
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    Get better

    You on PS4? What's your gamer tag.
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    UoD wrote: »
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    Get better

    You on PS4? What's your gamer tag.

    ???
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why do u want a game?
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I agree lots of ppl use madrid so they have better chance but thats no surprise y are ppl complaining. Use a 4 star team then ppl wont come up against them. Or just improve your own game. Maybe it gives slight advantage using them but not much really.
  • SirT83
    76 posts Park Captain
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2

    My record is 350 wins 27 losses.. I use Real Madrid every game lol it's not just the team it's also how good you are at the game.

    I get matched up against Real Madrid also.. so it's fair.

    I'm Top100 also, just because you choose the best team on the game doesn't mean you get get every win handed to you.

    Git gud.

    You use Real Madrid every game? Gotta agree with OP, boring.....
    You choosing Juventus next year then?

    If anyone is to Git gud, it's you. Try being a lesser team and see if you can repeat that record, I bet you can't!
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    SirT83 wrote: »
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2

    My record is 350 wins 27 losses.. I use Real Madrid every game lol it's not just the team it's also how good you are at the game.

    I get matched up against Real Madrid also.. so it's fair.

    I'm Top100 also, just because you choose the best team on the game doesn't mean you get get every win handed to you.

    Git gud.

    You use Real Madrid every game? Gotta agree with OP, boring.....
    You choosing Juventus next year then?

    If anyone is to Git gud, it's you. Try being a lesser team and see if you can repeat that record, I bet you can't!

    As i've said a thousand times... people like you who think just because I go a 5 star team means is the only reason I win most of my games are deluded hahahaha, I went Arsenal the start of FIFA & Won Division1 but obviously you've never managed Division1 hence the salt. B)

    Git Gud.
Sign In or Register to comment.