Why is everyone Real Madrid?

13
UoD
433 posts Sunday League Hero
Why on earth does everyone choose Real Madrid, where is your pride? Can't you test yourself with a lesser team, rather than giving the ball to CR7 and spamming shots from anywhere on the pitch?

Comments

  • vSteFaN
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 2018
    cuz the real madrid players are boosted and everyone who is mad(most of the players) wants just to win the game FeelsBad
  • AeolianVII
    92 posts Park Captain
    last weeks ive noticed less real madrid and lots of barcelona.People just go with the flow...
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    Why would you complain about people who choose Real Madrid lol does it even matter?

    People can choose who they want get over it lad. :|

    You're obviously losing to Real Madrid hence the salt otherwise you wouldn't have the need to complain on the forum. :D
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    @TacticalTugTeam - I don't actually.

    Just thought people would actually want a challenge. Pipe down and read the post again.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    UoD wrote: »
    @TacticalTugTeam - I don't actually.

    Just thought people would actually want a challenge. Pipe down and read the post again.

    "Why on earth does everyone choose Real Madrid"

    0 Logic.. LOL you're wondering why people go Real Madrid.. the way you say it is like you're complaining because you're having a bad experience playing the best team in the game.

    In future choose a 1* Star team then you won't have to come up against Real Madrid lad. :D
  • Just a request for more variety. Don’t see the problem. Have 21 season titles and no, the reason can’t be because I’m bad. Just Madrid is overused.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    FuTUR3 wrote: »
    Just a request for more variety. Don’t see the problem. Have 21 season titles and no, the reason can’t be because I’m bad. Just Madrid is overused.

    Not every single person goes Real Madrid lol.. you're basically moaning about people going Real Madrid..

    I go Real Madrid every game and i'm Top100 in Seasons so what? I want the best record possible it's pretty pointless complaining on the forums lol.

    Just go a 3* Team then you won't come up against Real Madrid....


    Problem solved.
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    FuTUR3 wrote: »
    Just a request for more variety. Don’t see the problem. Have 21 season titles and no, the reason can’t be because I’m bad. Just Madrid is overused.

    Not every single person goes Real Madrid lol.. you're basically moaning about people going Real Madrid..

    I go Real Madrid every game and i'm Top100 in Seasons so what? I want the best record possible it's pretty pointless complaining on the forums lol.

    Just go a 3* Team then you won't come up against Real Madrid....


    Problem solved.

    Lol. Now this makes sense. You're one of them.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    UoD wrote: »
    FuTUR3 wrote: »
    Just a request for more variety. Don’t see the problem. Have 21 season titles and no, the reason can’t be because I’m bad. Just Madrid is overused.

    Not every single person goes Real Madrid lol.. you're basically moaning about people going Real Madrid..

    I go Real Madrid every game and i'm Top100 in Seasons so what? I want the best record possible it's pretty pointless complaining on the forums lol.

    Just go a 3* Team then you won't come up against Real Madrid....


    Problem solved.

    Lol. Now this makes sense. You're one of them.

    People can choose who they want? LOL.

    FIFA15 I went Barcelona every game... And were still Top100.. in Seasons.

    It doesn't matter what team you go lol you're complaining about coming up against Real Madrid just go a*3 Star team.


    Of course it makes sense.
  • MrFreemanSkates
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    UoD wrote: »
    @TacticalTugTeam - I don't actually.

    Just thought people would actually want a challenge. Pipe down and read the post again.

  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    UoD wrote: »
    @TacticalTugTeam - I don't actually.

    Just thought people would actually want a challenge. Pipe down and read the post again.

    Git gud.
  • Hulk_12
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Real Madrid is the easiest and less sweaty team you can play, the game offers an extremely big advantage if you have Ronaldo and company.

    There's the true answer. Oh and who wants to "git gud" plays with 3-4 star teams, there is where you ACTUALLY have to build up some play and use every buttom, not just spam L2 and R2

    My record is 350 wins 27 losses.. I use Real Madrid every game lol it's not just the team it's also how good you are at the game.

    I get matched up against Real Madrid also.. so it's fair.

    I'm Top100 also, just because you choose the best team on the game doesn't mean you get get every win handed to you.

    Git gud.

  • Hulk_12
    16 posts Ball Boy
    I didn't say it gives you a 100% win did I ?

    A noob has higher chance of winning with Madrid, a good player will have an even higher chance ( reason why you always play with it, to be as close as possible of winning a match )

    Face the truth idiot
  • Hulk_12
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Scrub mentality > loosing 2-1 and thinks how good it would be to have Ronaldo to pass easily by the defenders and get a BOOM goal... yea better stick to Madrid every match

    Lmao
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Scrub mentality > loosing 2-1 and thinks how good it would be to have Ronaldo to pass easily by the defenders and get a BOOM goal... yea better stick to Madrid every match

    Lmao

    I've been Top100 4 FIFA'S in a row lol, I have nothing to prove, I went Barcelona in FIFA15 you just need to Git Gud you probably have a negative record. :D
  • Hulk_12
    16 posts Ball Boy
    I'm 454-104 playing with diff teams and actual football gameplay, You probably a frustrated player with ridiculous goals and low possesion which only have proud in his record since the gameplay is sad as ****

    Have ur top100, I rather enjoy my gameplay than my record
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    I'm 454-104 playing with diff teams and actual football gameplay, You probably a frustrated player with ridiculous goals and low possesion which only have proud in his record since the gameplay is sad as ****

    Have ur top100, I rather enjoy my gameplay than my record


    Possession in FIFA is irrelevant lol... It's all about taking your chances, No point having possession and doing nothing with it.


    451-104 Is not a good record lol, you're better than average but my record is better than the majority it's time to brush up on your Defending & Git Gud.
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    I'm 454-104 playing with diff teams and actual football gameplay, You probably a frustrated player with ridiculous goals and low possesion which only have proud in his record since the gameplay is sad as ****

    Have ur top100, I rather enjoy my gameplay than my record

    Lol. He’s one of ‘them’ for sure.
  • I don't mean % possesion...

    You obsviously play FIFA for the record and wins, I'm not one of those who makes 3 passes than something stupid comes up and goal...

    But nvm it's pointless to talk about this, nobody sees the beauty of the game anymore
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    I don't mean % possesion...

    You obsviously play FIFA for the record and wins, I'm not one of those who makes 3 passes than something stupid comes up and goal...

    But nvm it's pointless to talk about this, nobody sees the beauty of the game anymore

    Yeah I play FIFA to have the best record possible and beat the majority of my opponents of course lad.

    I admit FIFA18 is a bad game and so was 17 the skill-gap is small but if you're good enough then you can still win the majority of your games.

    15 & 16 Were better games with more effective skill moves and less assisted passing but E.A want to cater the game to the casuals.

    Either way you have to adapt to the game but make all the assumptions you want lad. :D
  • You say the game is bad, theres no skill gap, AI is huge, etc.. and yet care to look at records and end results

    Sounds like someone needs a life lad, try real football where win actually matters tho there aint leaderboards to look at... As for myself I do play real football and rather look at a mirror to see myself, so cba with records and top100

    Hope my assumptions are right lad ;)
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    You say the game is bad, theres no skill gap, AI is huge, etc.. and yet care to look at records and end results

    Sounds like someone needs a life lad, try real football where win actually matters tho there aint leaderboards to look at... As for myself I do play real football and rather look at a mirror to see myself, so cba with records and top100

    Hope my assumptions are right lad ;)

    Yeah the game has a small skill-gap "compared" to previous years, which makes it harder to have a better record.

    Need a life? Lol you're just a clueless clown with a negative record "Cba with Top100".. Maybe because you're not good enough hahaha.


    Git Gud lad. B)
  • Hulk_12
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Remember bro, Real Madrid is the way to go if you want to be a successful nobody in a console game

    Im gud btw, living near the beach with nice food can't ask for more B)
  • Hulk_12
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Ofc I cba with top100.. playing like a robot aint my style if ya know what I mean, I play with my mind not what is written you sad scrub
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    Ofc I cba with top100.. playing like a robot aint my style if ya know what I mean, I play with my mind not what is written you sad scrub

    "Playing like a robot"

    You haven't seem my play style lad you're one clueless clown. :D

    Your record says it all 451-104 :|


    Git gud.
  • Hulk_12
    16 posts Ball Boy
    You really sad, no point

    Git a life ;)
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    Hulk_12 wrote: »
    You really sad, no point

    Git a life ;)

    "Playing like a robot"

    You haven't seem my play style lad you're one clueless clown. :D

    Your record says it all 451-104 :|


    Git gud.
  • Carlitos1315
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2018
    Been playing against lots of Barcelona's lately lol
  • and in international, why is everybody always Mexico? It's because these guys are cheap, they use the quickest, most stacked teams.
Sign In or Register to comment.