5 mil team

BWild
3119 posts National Call-Up
I need someone to help give suggestions for a 5 mil team. I keep looking at how to upgrade/tweak my current team but struggle.

Prefer to play 4231, but am good with anything that has everyone on 10 chem and I'll change after. (Currently start in 451 for chem)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    5 mil coins and still need to formation switch
  • BWild
    Williejno1 wrote: »

So what you're saying is that you want to impede my freedom to play a video game how I want?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Formation changer = not helping
  • Knowlesdinho
    9816 posts League Winner
    I don’t think this is going in the direction you want.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    BWild wrote: »

So what you're saying is that you want to impede my freedom to play a video game how I want?

don't listen to him. Its by and large how the game is played these days. I don't switch formations myself but I feel anyone should reserve the right to. I often switch a player or two around so its basically no different IMO.

What untradeable do you have, if any @BWild
  • BWild
    DaveSaves wrote: »

He bumped a thread not on the front page from yesterday, he wasn't helping anyway
  • BWild
    I don’t think this is going in the direction you want.

I mean it got 0 responses before, so it can't be worse lol
  • yerwaltz
    edited January 2018
    Also had someone beat me last night in the DKT using the 4231 formation, and man oh man did he open me up time after time with the same attacking moves. Lost 5-3, but came but from 4-0 at half time. So I gotta say this formation is on my radar for a possible switch up from my usual 4411, the attacking was impressive. Eventually figured out how to shut it down but the damage was done :/

If you have to switch to be able to use this formation with the players you want, so be it I say! Wouldn't be able to otherwise.
  • BWild
    yerwaltz wrote: »

don't listen to him. Its by and large how the game is played these days. I don't switch formations myself but I feel anyone should reserve the right to. I often switch a player or two around so its basically no different IMO.

What untradeable do you have, if any @BWild

Oh I know, I couldn't care less about what anyone thinks about how I play a video game. I was trying to bait him like that Cathy reporter.

But, no one in particular. If you want to save coins somewhere I do have Futmas Fabinho, but not a requirement. He's a sub ATM.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9816 posts League Winner
    I’m not the best squad builder, I tend to use players that are not considered meta. Good luck.
  • BWild
    I’m not the best squad builder, I tend to use players that are not considered meta. Good luck.

No worries, I have had a little brain storming since this thread was made and have an idea. Cheers.
  • HBG-unit
    801 posts Semi-Pro
    Butland in net, Bakayoko Martial & dont forget to put in Antonio
  • yerwaltz

Why even respond then? Oh wait I forgot that you gotta show your superiority any chance you get!!
  • yerwaltz
    edited January 2018

No worries, I have had a little brain storming since this thread was made and have an idea. Cheers.

was gonna say if you had to pick one person who would it be?i'll try to throw ya something together while working/slacking
  • ChetPancakes
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • yerwaltz
    Also had someone beat me last night in the DKT using the 4231 formation, and man oh man did he open me up time after time with the same attacking moves. Lost 5-3, but came but from 4-0 at half time. So I gotta say this formation is on my radar for a possible switch up from my usual 4411, the attacking was impressive. Eventually figured out how to shut it down but the damage was done :/

If you have to switch to be able to use this formation with the players you want, so be it I say! Wouldn't be able to otherwise.

@BWild I meant the 4231(2) formation btw
  • AIeks
    4965 posts National Call-Up

• BWild

was gonna say if you had to pick one person who would it be?i'll try to throw ya something together while working/slacking

I've become really partial to 90 Berg at ST. Thanks!
  • ChetPancakes
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special

switch in game to 4231(2)
  • BWild

switch in game to 4231(2)

Cheers
  • Finesse_4days
    6341 posts Big Money Move
    Just make sure you have Viera and CR7 in and you are good to go as they are the most effective players under 3mill.
  • BWild
    Just make sure you have Viera and CR7 in and you are good to go as they are the most effective players under 3mill.

I've heard it's not worth it going for Vieira unless I can get the 88, still the case?
  • yerwaltz

Futbin is not wanting to let me link this!! but here is something I worked up thinking of a large ST I put Costa because he has been great for me lately! But Berg would be perf, might have to accommodate. This had it right under 5mil assuming prices are good.

Diego Costa
    90 Overmars - 95 Maradonna - nif Messi
    Futmas fab - PTG saul,
    88 carlos -Thiago Silva - Ramos - SIf Vrsaljko
    IF Asenjo
  • yerwaltz
    just something to look at, looks like a lot of fun lol. Seems most want the Icons at CDM/CM though,
  • Finesse_4days

I've heard it's not worth it going for Vieira unless I can get the 88, still the case?

86 Viera look a beast but if you have 5 mill you could easily get the 88
  • BWild

Futbin is not wanting to let me link this!! but here is something I worked up thinking of a large ST I put Costa because he has been great for me lately! But Berg would be perf, might have to accommodate. This had it right under 5mil assuming prices are good.

Diego Costa
    Futmas fab - PTG saul,
    IF Asenjo

Oo very interesting. Never used Maradonna, nor Messi. But that looks solid!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

Why even respond then? Oh wait I forgot that you gotta show your superiority any chance you get!!

Anyone who doesn’t formation switch is instantly superior.
  • Finesse_4days

Diego Costa
    Futmas fab - PTG saul,
    IF Asenjo

That team is not worth 5 mill if you want a target man get either prime van Basten, 87 crespo or Ronaldo and also prime ADP is probably just as good as 95 Mara due to 5* weakfoot vs 3* and is a lot cheaper. Plus Messi is wasted at RM.
  • BWild

Anyone who doesn’t formation switch is instantly superior.

Naturally. Cheers.
  • BWild

Diego Costa
    Futmas fab - PTG saul,
    IF Asenjo

That team is not worth 5 mill if you want a target man get either prime van Basten, 87 crespo or Ronaldo and also prime ADP is probably just as good as 95 Mara due to 5* weakfoot vs 3* and is a lot cheaper. Plus Messi is wasted at RM.

My current team is:

4231(1)

90 Berg
    Neymar, TOTGS Yedder, Bale
    TOTY Bonucci 88 Petit
    Sandro 88 Des 88 Rijkaard SIF vrs
    Donnarumma

But always looking to freshen it up