Sif Milinkovic-Savic Price

gutman22
681 posts An Exciting Prospect
Bought his card on ps4 for 156k. I feel its kinda expensive. Will it go up more? Or is it just hype? Anyway I bought it to use, not to invest.

Comments

• Daveyb
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    gutman22 wrote: »
    Bought his card on ps4 for 156k. I feel its kinda expensive. Will it go up more? Or is it just hype? Anyway I bought it to use, not to invest.

He's going to be getting an upgrade so I imagine he'll go up even more
  • gutman22
    Daveyb wrote: »

He's going to be getting an upgrade so I imagine he'll go up even more

I wonder ig this upgrade will do his 1st IF look like the 2nd one. This would be great for the current price.
  • LeBrouwski
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nah after the upgrade he wil go down
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    Savic gunna be a god after update.. Will go up in price
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Hmmm it's a tough one cos most players that are high pre-upgrade are all hyped and go down after an upgrade once investors ditch their cards.

He'll be crazy good after his upgrade though and the best CM in that league along with Naingollan. So he might hold his value.

Can't see him going up anymore
  • NornIron
    11119 posts Has That Special Something
    LeBrouwski wrote: »
    Nah after the upgrade he wil go down

This he could well go down his price is high because of the expected upgrade but saying that I'll be holding onto mine anyway.
  • Daveyb
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got his first inform and he'll be decent after the upgrade so I might aswell just hold on to him
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    It's all hype, just wait till the upgrade he will go down
  • i bought him for 90kish when he came into packs, used him for this weekend league, and just sold him today for a nice profit. he was very good for me bossing the midfield. and being my goto guy on corners. i managed to get 21 wins in 26 games this weekend league which usually takes me 29-30ish matches to do. so i would say he is worth the 150kish for shure.
    however i do not know if he will go up or down in price but a solid player.
  • gutman22
    Dazza3113 wrote: »

I wonder if the investors are already selling their cards.
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Dazza3113 wrote: »

I wonder if the investors are already selling their cards.

Always sell into the hype
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is expensive now because its well known he will get upgraded.
    It's like a otw when they score 3 goals. The price goes crazy.. the card gets the update.. price falls..
  • Dinksy
    1932 posts Play-Off Hero
    After upgrade he'll go down quite quickly. He's over priced right now
  • sssfr
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hard to find someone that plays similar in that league; Im keeping mine. should settle around 130k.

comparables; 83 mooy 100k, 87 pjanic 140k, 87 rodrig 150k, 84 tillisso 150k, 86 casemiro 190k.
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    He’s great. Not overpriced at all. IF Goretzka is 300k
  • gutman22
    2 days after I paid 156k he is already on 172k. Almost reaching the maximum price range. Still hype or people are realizing that this card will be one of the best CMs in the game?
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    2 days after I paid 156k he is already on 172k. Almost reaching the maximum price range. Still hype or people are realizing that this card will be one of the best CMs in the game?
    I use Vidal now but Will switch to milinkovic as i got in monthly, he looks like a tall Vidal/ Naingolan.really good card..
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    I was looking to stick Savid and SIF Immobile in a team. Was having trouble to hybrid Neymar in one though.
  • sheffutd87
    alex1987 wrote: »
    I was looking to stick Savid and SIF Immobile in a team. Was having trouble to hybrid Neymar in one though.

Can't you use IF Allan for Brazil link
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    sheffutd87 wrote: »

Yeah but would still need something like Luiz Gustavo to get Neymar to 10 chem.
  • MillsOnWheels
    652 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I packed him in those in form packs at the time, and have been playing him at cdm in 4-1-2-1-2(2). What i would say is if you are going to buy him he is completely wasted at cdm and you should unleash him further up the it pitch for the 150k price tag

Agree with the point above though about the corners, the guy is a colossus in the air.
  • HysxteriA
    3201 posts National Call-Up

8 chem is fine you won't notice any difference. Played 160 games now with SBC Promes on 8 chem.
  • sheffutd87

Or veratti to link to Immobile?
    Depending on links and formation I guess
  • Messi181
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Would savic not need to be upgraded from a 78 to 82 to get inform upgrade? Would ea do that big of an upgrade.
  • jamle1874
    6690 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone make a mock up of what is upgraded SIF card would look like?
  • JED_JD
    1569 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have him playing CM and he's unreal, a bit pricey but with futmas nian its a perfect midfield
  • sssfr
    The best. Always rated highest in game summary for me.

Can't wait for that upgrade
  • jamle1874
    6690 posts Big Money Move
    Just bought him and this is the team i've fitted him into that midfield looks so strong

9q7sqkabjhze.png
  • sssfr
    Try him in the middle. Holds, intercepts, and wins headers much better than nainggolan. It'll gave you a bit more speed on the sides.
  • Matt89
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought for 90k when he dropped, then packed him in monthlies last night and sold for 155k. Can't seem him going up much further as his first IF will be cheap and still desirable.