Price crash

Mr_footballer1
1912 posts Play-Off Hero
Looking forward to prices next week or two, gonna be some great bargains. Crash already started with most TOTY cards available cheaper now then when they were in packs

Comments

• wessen9
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The totys have dropped when out of packs the last few years.. has nothing to do with a "crash"
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alright then see prices end of next week then get back to me
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    82-85 up in price.
    86 and above down in price because of OTW cards and SBCs....... unless a couple of decent primes get released.
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    82-85 up in price.
    86 and above down in price because of OTW cards and SBCs....... unless a couple of decent primes get released.

Agree
  • Ghoti
    724 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looking forward to prices next week or two, gonna be some great bargains. Crash already started with most TOTY cards available cheaper now then when they were in packs

The only toty that is lower is Kane ... They are droping but not much ... Same every year.
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wrong, Messi, kante, Marcelo, Alves, kdb too
  • Ghoti
    724 posts Sunday League Hero
    They are droping but still higher then on toty marcelo was around 800 Alves 400?450?
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Those two are about the same price now as when they were lowest in packs, and dropping each day. Leonidas has it spot on
  • Libguy
    4825 posts National Call-Up
    From the ones I bought, it looks like Kante's down a bit (though I don't think I got him for particularly cheap). Doesn't look like De Bruyne or Ramos are down at all.
  • hoofheartd
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wouldn't call a 50k drop on a 1.8mil card a crash. Did you think they would go up? But yes there is only one way the market is going through the end of the game and that is down for 99% of the cards. Same thing last year. It will be gradual with probably 2 dips. First one within the next 7-10 days, then another maybe 2-4 weeks after that. It's more or less the same thing each year subject to unexpected sbcs. If you're still freaking out over market crashes though you wouldn't have any players to sell as you sold them for black friday crash, then futmas crash, then toty crash, and now crash lol. Everybody freak out. sell sell sell.
  • Chappy
    1309 posts Professional
    I don’t think people understand what the word “crash” means.
  • Sercs
    18647 posts World Class
    Crash is like 20% on cards