Team advice

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 2018
Pretty much decided my team apart from one position. I change to 4231 in-game so Ronaldo at ST, Bale at LAM, Del Piero at CAM, Vieira & Petit as the CDM's so that just leaves the RAM position free.

FUT1.jpg
free img

Possible options(budget is about 2m):
92 TOTGS Hazard
86 OTW Mbappe
95 OTW Neymar(won't be on full chem)
NIF Messi(won't be on full chem)

Advice would be appreciated, cheers.
Post edited by Fuego on

Comments

  • mosmartin
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Petit as the other CDM, and for RCAM I have absolutely no idea, perhaps Hernandez. That leaves you with money to upgrade Bailly to Blanc.
    I had almost the same team (87 ADP instead of Prime one) and Prime Vieira instead of the middle. Had to sell CR7 and Bale as I was enjoying more 41212 then 4231 as people are playing me on PTB anyway.
    Did you try 87 ADP? If yes how is the prime compared to that one? Just played someone that almost beat me by spamming long shots with Prime ADP.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Toty KDB and blanc?
  • 3NG
    945 posts Semi-Pro
    You’re going to need to use either a LaLiga striker or use a player off chem. I use Griezmann as a sub for my LAM spot and he’s decent but he’s fresh when he comes on.

    If I were in your situation I’d put Petit at DM, convert CR7 to a LM, start him at CM on 7 chem and then you can get any LW in the game, so someone like Neymar(IF), Hazard (IF) etc.
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mosmartin wrote: »
    Petit as the other CDM, and for RCAM I have absolutely no idea, perhaps Hernandez. That leaves you with money to upgrade Bailly to Blanc.
    I had almost the same team (87 ADP instead of Prime one) and Prime Vieira instead of the middle. Had to sell CR7 and Bale as I was enjoying more 41212 then 4231 as people are playing me on PTB anyway.
    Did you try 87 ADP? If yes how is the prime compared to that one? Just played someone that almost beat me by spamming long shots with Prime ADP.

    I played 41212 and that usually works great for me to start with in WL but when I start getting matched against more difficult opponents it just doesn’t seem to work as you’re easily exploited out wide and the better players use this to their advantage. I haven’t usdd 87 ADP but prime ADP has been brilliant as a CAM for me - his composure with finishing is great.
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Toty KDB and blanc?

    I’ve heard a few good things about KDB but I think there should be better candidates for the wide CAM position especially seeing as he costs just under 2M
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    3NG wrote: »
    You’re going to need to use either a LaLiga striker or use a player off chem. I use Griezmann as a sub for my LAM spot and he’s decent but he’s fresh when he comes on.

    If I were in your situation I’d put Petit at DM, convert CR7 to a LM, start him at CM on 7 chem and then you can get any LW in the game, so someone like Neymar(IF), Hazard (IF) etc.

    Hmm yeah I was thinking of starting Bale as a RF at ST and playing NIF Messi at RW or like you said starting Ronaldo at CM and bringing in SIF/OTW Neymar at LW? Which one would you go for?
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2018
    Bump
    Post edited by Fuego on
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    The only difference is NIF Messi and OTW Neymar.
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Up
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bump
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    What about SIF (or TIF if he gets it tomorrow) Mertens? ;)
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    What about SIF (or TIF if he gets it tomorrow) Mertens? ;)

    I’d consider him if my budget was lower but feel like there’s better candidates even though they’re more expensive
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    Fuego wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    What about SIF (or TIF if he gets it tomorrow) Mertens? ;)

    I’d consider him if my budget was lower but feel like there’s better candidates even though they’re more expensive

    Have you tried him though? I like NIF Mertens more than NIF Neymar, Hazard and Mbappe. Haven't tried any of their special versions or Messi though. Mertens has got something special about his dribbling, I haven't used anyone who can dribble quite like him on the game.
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Fuego wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    What about SIF (or TIF if he gets it tomorrow) Mertens? ;)

    I’d consider him if my budget was lower but feel like there’s better candidates even though they’re more expensive

    Have you tried him though? I like NIF Mertens more than NIF Neymar, Hazard and Mbappe. Haven't tried any of their special versions or Messi though. Mertens has got something special about his dribbling, I haven't used anyone who can dribble quite like him on the game.

    I can see by your avatar you’re clearly a big Mertens fan, you sure bias is not affecting your statement haha?
  • Sandell85
    7553 posts League Winner
    OTW Mbappe is lethal, and will probably get an upgrade so go with him
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    OTW Mbappe is lethal, and will probably get an upgrade so go with him

    You reckon he’d be fine at RAM?
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    Fuego wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Fuego wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    What about SIF (or TIF if he gets it tomorrow) Mertens? ;)

    I’d consider him if my budget was lower but feel like there’s better candidates even though they’re more expensive

    Have you tried him though? I like NIF Mertens more than NIF Neymar, Hazard and Mbappe. Haven't tried any of their special versions or Messi though. Mertens has got something special about his dribbling, I haven't used anyone who can dribble quite like him on the game.

    I can see by your avatar you’re clearly a big Mertens fan, you sure bias is not affecting your statement haha?

    Possibly. :lol: But this was his record for me 10 days ago :sunglasses: (I have a thread on it too xD) I really do think he's fantastic on this game.
    DUA9d9jWkAIk-tW.jpg:large
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Fuego wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Fuego wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    What about SIF (or TIF if he gets it tomorrow) Mertens? ;)

    I’d consider him if my budget was lower but feel like there’s better candidates even though they’re more expensive

    Have you tried him though? I like NIF Mertens more than NIF Neymar, Hazard and Mbappe. Haven't tried any of their special versions or Messi though. Mertens has got something special about his dribbling, I haven't used anyone who can dribble quite like him on the game.

    I can see by your avatar you’re clearly a big Mertens fan, you sure bias is not affecting your statement haha?

    Possibly. :lol: But this was his record for me 10 days ago :sunglasses: (I have a thread on it too xD) I really do think he's fantastic on this game.
    DUA9d9jWkAIk-tW.jpg:large

    Haha that is a great record to be fair
  • Demon_reborn
    2703 posts Fans' Favourite
    You could chance it with the 2mill and do the henry sbc.

    Could pick up the 90 and play him rcam on 7 chem.
Sign In or Register to comment.