Your opinion on draft rewards?

RoosGianni
3207 posts National Call-Up
Lately I have been playing quite a lot of draft during the week to kill my time. However, the rewards for winning it are simply not worth it in my opinion.

For winning it 18 times, I got the 45k coin reward with a 50k pack once and a 50k and a 15k twice. My other draft wins were the 2 25k's and a 5k.

Most of the time I don't make my coins back, even when I won it.

Do you think EA should implement something new in draft rewards? Like a draft token +packs for winning it? Or reducing the entry fee to 10k coins?

I'm looking forward to read your opinions.

Comments

• Otimel
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    like you said. it's ****.
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    No. It's not meant to make profit. It is meant to try the player you are never going to afford. If it is going to give a draft token then pros can exploit it and make infinite profit as they don't lose that often. If you can buy a token for 15k and win 10 drafts and open packs worth of millions then it's a lose-lose for ea
  • WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    Its terrible and the pack rewards are terrible

I generally get to atleast the final every draft and tend to win when I get there. I think I have had about 50 odd draft wins since the beginning of fifa and never remember packing anything decent at all

Not only that but the lag in draft is unbearable, its harder to beat then my opponents
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    I've played only two online draft cause I packed two draft tockens, I won one and finished the second with 3 wins, in both cases I didn't made 15k profit (so if they're weren't free I'd lose near to 30k)
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    rona_94 wrote: »
    I've played only two online draft cause I packed two draft tockens, I won one and finished the second with 3 wins, in both cases I didn't made 15k profit (so if they're weren't free I'd lose near to 30k)

but you would've got 30K minimum worth of packs ....
  • Sykesy
    4316 posts National Call-Up
    Played so many win only 2 drafts. Rest beat semi final etc. For your 15k though I do believe it’s worth it when you get TOTY players and top rated teams I’d never afford but rewards can be horrendous
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    rona_94 wrote: »

but you would've got 30K minimum worth of packs ....

Yeah obviously, but since the pack weight in this fifa seems to be very poor, even 50k packs are like plastic bags, so even if u receive more than 30k coins in packs, it's hard to drop that value inside them
    If someone have a lot of credits (millions on millions I mean), and it's a good player, maybe after 4/5 winning draft something decent could come out
  • Jason1986
    6918 posts Big Money Move
    People basing the rewards purely on pack luck as opposed to the fact that you can get 85k's worth of packs for 15k.

Rewards are fine, if there was a guaranteed coin total for winning it, pro's have an easy way to generate coins.
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    People basing the rewards purely on pack luck as opposed to the fact that you can get 85k's worth of packs for 15k.

Rewards are fine, if there was a guaranteed coin total for winning it, pro's have an easy way to generate coins.

That's true, but since this here the fact that is a lot more difficult to drop something decent even from 100k packs have to be take in consideration
    I said, the packs themselves are good cause of you win 4 games you for sure receive more than 15k value packs, but, u have to see things from both sides of the medal, and this year says clearly that even in the biggest pack is more probably that u pack dost for the 1243 time

Ps. Sorry for my english
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    Played 6, won 3, never made a profit. Also, its laggy and delayed so you cant really try the players you want. Not worth it in any way...
  • BIGTOWNSLEY
    867 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not a fan of drafts gameplay and I always get ridiculous player choices. Iv made decent money from it aguero was the best pull
  • Fatmanc
    1100 posts Professional
    I do like the ability to use the "special" players that I cant afford.

Would be nice if you got a draft token for a first round exit. (Only once per entry etc)

But maybe a NIF card untradeable of your starting 11. Like a roulette, lights flashing around your starting 11 until u hit X and then it slowly slows down and gives u that NIF card as the prize along with the usual packs