What's sessegnon going to be rated

Daveyb
2950 posts Fans' Favourite
What do you think sessegnons new card will be rated because he's definitely got to get one and will this effect any of his informs

Comments

• sulliez
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FFC <3

Slowly the world is starting to realise how good this boy is...

How much you think he’d go for IRL?
  • sulliez
    84 Sessegnon would be a beast!
  • Daveyb
    The prices are of it now so at least 50mill most probably
  • Daveyb
    sulliez wrote: »
    84 Sessegnon would be a beast!

Oh yes
  • sulliez
    If you were Fulham manager/chairman would you sell? Bare in mind he’s 17, played majority of games at LB and have got 11 goals and 4 assists...

Part of me wants to refuse to sell him, but part of me thinks 40-50 mil would surely get us back to the prem and build a lot of our new stand too
  • Daveyb
    If you were Fulham manager/chairman would you sell? Bare in mind he’s 17, played majority of games at LB and have got 11 goals and 4 assists...

Part of me wants to refuse to sell him, but part of me thinks 40-50 mil would surely get us back to the prem and build a lot of our new stand too

If one of the big boys come they'd really have no choice but to sell but he'd be better of stopping were he's at than being a bench warmer and there's no gaurantee it would get them back to he prem neither be nice if he fired youse up
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero

he should stay one more year especially if Fulham win promotion (hope it happens). He has to keep playing not go off to a larger club and sit around. That said Spuds will likely be in for him especially if Perez decides he wants Kane and Poch at Madrid.
  • Kove
    4709 posts Big Money Move
    IMO Fulham will sell. He had been stunning but you could finance a whole squad with the funds he would generate.

Top talent, will end up at a top six premier league club and will very likely start a lot of games
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What will they upgrade his Nif to?