Is Squad Battles Worth Doing

AJG1FIFA
265 posts Sunday League Hero
Got a walkout in my elite 1 rewards squad battles is such an easy way to make coins https://youtu.be/HT4R3AeJji0

Comments

• AJG1FIFA
    I’ll be doing a video at the end of the week showing how to get elite 1 with a 50 k team and it’s so easy and you will not have to play all the games
  • skinnyevo
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2018
    I got to Elite 1 this week. Best i got was Asenjo. Think i'll just stick with Elite 3 this week.
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2018
    so, you got lucky with a pack, and that's all because of squad battles?

looks more like someone who is trying to advertise his youtube channel
  • Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    Im gonna say no, its not worth it and im a top 100 player. :D This ❤️❤️❤️❤️ frustrates me more then WL. Sure the rewards are good, coins atleast but not worth the nerves. Would rather lose them online than to overpowered AI.
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    Chavez wrote: »

lol 21 subs, i wouldnt even count that as a youtube channel tbh
  • munchie63
    3996 posts National Call-Up
    Chavez wrote: »

he's got almost 1.5mill in change in his account...hardly worth sweating over an 87 rated
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Whats the tactics, tell me..
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The coins are the bigger reward than the packs for Squad Battles. If you're low on coins or just want more then go for it but if you're expecting to pull a great player then it's mostly a waste of time. I finished Elite 3 last week and the best card was 81 rated Torres, I've only got about 2 or 3 decent cards from SB rewards all year but the coins are handy
  • xEvoStevo
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    What is the tactic to win easily?
  • RandomLhama83
    10110 posts Has That Special Something
    SBs is a waste of time. Packs are terrible. That is 1 good pull and tbh its not even that great. hes only worth a measley 30k coins. not even more then what I make from playing weekend league from coins alone.
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Get elite 3 while playing it for time pass and that's like 50k coins. 20k coins as rewards and 30k from packs(discards) so 50 k every week for playing 30-32 games ain't bad. Win 8 legendary games and you are set.
  • Rucci
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero
    worth just top 100 or elite 3 rest = not worth u just need to win al games over the week for elite 3 4 games in 24 h
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    i mean i got elite 1 when i actulaly played it months ago by skipping like 8 games or so, so its easy to get high teirs and 60k for a week. But its a really long grind, and unless you enjoy playing ai, not worth it imo
  • Denisianes
    8159 posts League Winner
    20k for 4 games a week is decent, even though trading for an hour will most likely yield you more.
  • Dutch3723
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite
    I knew I had a free weekend (rare) this week so I went all out maxing points on legendary every game then a few on ultimate to boost points (but lost a couple) Finished on 116500 - about 1000 short of t100 so gutted. Ok 39k points is great but two mega packs and best return was an 80 player. Just going to play enough through week for e3 in future. We all know this already but pack weight is so low I’m not convinced it’s worth the grind.
  • Foldsea
    1279 posts Professional
    Is there anything that’s actually worth it coin wise in Fifa ?
    Draft , Divisions, SB , WL ? Unless you are lucky in your packs you always make more coins trading instead of playing
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Foldsea wrote: »
    Draft , Divisions, SB , WL ? Unless you are lucky in your packs you always make more coins trading instead of playing

This sums it up perfectly. EA are never going to make actually playing the game really worthwhile otherwise no-one would buy FP.
  • dieiscast
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    snoikdonk wrote: »

This sums it up perfectly. EA are never going to make actually playing the game really worthwhile otherwise no-one would buy FP.

this
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up

Pretty much this

Its tragic how terrible rewards are right now
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    But playing is its own reward.....right?
  • M_Baller_15
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....those saying its not worth it, you don't suck like I do. I totally think its worth it. OP, make up your own da mn mind what is worth your time.

I Love SB.......even though it infuriates me. But then again so does Online as I'm stuck in D8.

So, seriously, OP, if you have time, it IS 100% worth it.
  • Dom25
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Definitley, I packed a Suarez a few weeks back from gold 2 and then this week I only played til silver 1 didn’t have time and packed 93 Hazard
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    SB was worth it at the start of the game when the game was fresh and packs had more value, quickly became a chore though and once you've built your club up to a certain point there's easier ways to make coins.

I can barely bring myself to grind to gold 2 now
  • AJG1FIFA
    It’s easy coins for playing 4 games a day everyone should do it
  • Darfi02
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    Probably not but i like getting packs and coins
  • HDouble
    2703 posts National Call-Up
    I got elite 1 and got two 83's as my best pulls
  • RadioShaq
    20974 posts Moderator
    If you enjoy playing the cpu it’s worth it. If you are doing it for the rewards alone trading is easier and less demanding.
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    its a chore but it can be fun - if you like the randomness of slaughtering an 84 rated 100 chem team on legendary then next match having to out kick-off goal the ai’s 87 rated 30 chem team.