The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

It’s not perfect, but not bad..

MNnative
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Where do I upgrade?? Anyone I’d want is too much. I have about 1.3 mil unless I sell someone on the team
D4_E44099_063_C_40_FB_A1_C2_73092659_B217.png

Comments

• Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    To me you need a big striker, not budget but presence, like a R9 or CR7. I’d bin Pele unless he is first owner and get a Ronaldo.
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    Prime Carlos at LB. Any body else RM!!
  • Jaysin
    1325 posts Professional
    "it's not bad" lol

only place i can see you upgrading is jesus and benatia
  • ChristopherOC3
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Move Jesus to the left so Sane can have you 10 Chem?
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Swap the strike force & get Valencia RB
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23805 posts Club Captain
    I would swap the CMs
  • MNnative
    Yes was thinking of Ronaldo and bale on the right and that athletico Madrid if rb or else keep this team and get prime rio and 86 Roberto Carlos and sell my keeper. I never score any headed goals just shots around the box.
  • Legends.1878
    I’d sell Van Der Sar too
  • Legends.1878
    CR7
  • MNnative
    Pele isn’t big like Ronaldo or scores as easily it feels like but he is so fast he makes it to my box and stops shots then runs back and scores a goal.. he feels like the fastest player I’ve used so far. His skill moves just don’t work as good as Ronaldo sometimes cuz of shorter legs I think?? Like it’s harder to create space. Ronaldo and ronaldinho skills create so much space
  • M98H
    13637 posts Has That Special Something
    MNnative wrote: »
    Pele isn’t big like Ronaldo or scores as easily it feels like but he is so fast he makes it to my box and stops shots then runs back and scores a goal.. he feels like the fastest player I’ve used so far. His skill moves just don’t work as good as Ronaldo sometimes cuz of shorter legs I think?? Like it’s harder to create space. Ronaldo and ronaldinho skills create so much space

Ronaldinho is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    I'd get CR7 over pele personally
  • MNnative
    I would get rid of anyone except vieira and gullit becuase then 4-4-2 doesn’t work for me. Without them this formation sucks
  • MNnative
    Sane is reall good there as well I can’t replace him
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Personally I’d go Promes at RM (or Bale if you don’t mind having a left footer on both wings)
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    Sane is reall good there as well I can’t replace him

That sane is legit. Don't get rid of him.
  • Pauldejong6
    7285 posts Big Money Move
    How do you like vd Sar?
    Your team is as good as it gets dude, I guess its about preferences. I can highly recommend TOTY Alves as RB over Walker (i use both), Alves is amazing. But worth 400k extra? Probably not. Same goes for your other positions. CB Rio seems to be very good looking at the barca event.
  • DoD_Jester
    27074 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 2018
    Nvm
  • Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Valencia RB
  • MNnative
    BC75_EF56_C415_4_C40_A801_B9_AB334_E4005.png
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    M98H wrote: »

Ronaldinho is ****.
    I'd get CR7 over pele personally

:tired_face:
    Dinho is quality.