88 vieira problems

MxM15
833 posts Semi-Pro
I bought him to play cm in my 4312 but he does nothing special. Interceptions are less then bakayoko, he doesnt appear in the box to score like kante. Every game i ask myself did vieira play or was he on the bench.
He had powerhouse and chanched him to engine but still nothing chanched.

Any tips to get allong with him so he is more in the game? Other cm’s are toty modric and toty kante.

Comments

• I have him with a shadow and play him cdm or cm depending on what formation I go with he's everywhere on the park he's besides blanc and Rui costa
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    I have him with a shadow and play him cdm or cm depending on what formation I go with he's everywhere on the park he's besides blanc and Rui costa

@Scotmark1986 how is blanc compard to viera?
  • Andy1980 wrote: »
    I have him with a shadow and play him cdm or cm depending on what formation I go with he's everywhere on the park he's besides blanc and Rui costa

@Scotmark1986 how is blanc compard to viera?

Blanc is different quality in central midfield he's complete...he's tall,physical,can pass and contribute with some goals too comparing him to viera tho he's unique nobody can compete with him but for more than half the price of viera I would give blanc a try first
  • RDR123
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's as simple as he needs to be a CDM really. I had the same problem with Rui Costa prime in CM, moved him to CAM and he's a different player
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Andy1980 wrote: »
    I bought him to play cm in my 4312 but he does nothing special. Interceptions are less then bakayoko, he doesnt appear in the box to score like kante. Every game i ask myself did vieira play or was he on the bench.
    He had powerhouse and chanched him to engine but still nothing chanched.

Any tips to get allong with him so he is more in the game? Other cm’s are toty modric and toty kante.

Give him some more time to get used to him, That's what i found. Also i believe Vieira plays best in a 2 CM system. I use the 86 Version with 85 Blanc as CDM's in a 4222 system, they are absolutely brilliant both of them. Would never change my 86 other than for the 88 version.