WTF Happened

Started off this WL at a decent 7-3. Going for 8th win up 4-1 80th minute I got no loss glitched. From that point forward I went 5 - 25. WTF???? I have come to a pretty solid conclusion that I absolutely suck at this game but this is the worst streak I've ever been on.

Comments

• realbrutal
    987 posts Professional
    Umm how can you go from 7 wins to 5 wins?
  • forearms
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    realbrutal wrote: »

LOL, hope youre joking there
  • Metalfly
    991 posts Professional

He meant he had a record of 7-3 in his first ten games then 5-25 in the next 30.
  • realbrutal
    987 posts Professional
    Metalfly wrote: »

He meant he had a record of 7-3 in his first ten games then 5-25 in the next 30.

Aha my bad. Sounds like horrible matchmaking unlucky man
  • realbrutal wrote: »

Aha my bad. Sounds like horrible matchmaking unlucky man

I wasn't even really playing tough teams to be honest. Just nothing going right. Passes going astray for gimme goals for my opponents. It's crazy.
  • Shade98818
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Those 30 games, were they in one day?
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dam to do all 40 games just to get 12 wins.
    That's painful man.
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    You must have had some horrible gameplay? I mean if you're good enough to qualify, 15+ should be easy.
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    IMO WL is much more mental than skills. Every time you lose 2 go and play SB on professional stage go back to WL and if u lose go back to SB or season and repeat this till u win in WL
  • Shade98818 wrote: »
    Those 30 games, were they in one day?
    No, over 2 days. And I would only play about 3 at a time and then take a break.

• It was the opposite for me. I played 5 games Friday, went 1-4, then played a few more Saturday, ended with a 7-13 record. The next 14 games I went 11-3, I have 6 games left but I'm staying at 18 wins because of the packs.
    Gameplay was horrible Friday/Saturday, and today everything was smooth. So there's no way for me to know if I was just playing better or my opponent just had horrible gameplay as I experienced the previous days but I guess this is probably what happened. One side gets the benefit of good gameplay and that person wins...
  • Joe wrote: »
    You must have had some horrible gameplay? I mean if you're good enough to qualify, 15+ should be easy.

Well, there was the ever present button delay but I've kinda become accustomed to that since its a every week problem. This is the first weekend ever I've been "no loss glitched". And it happened 3 times when I was winning late. Maybe that mentally just sent me into a downward spiral. Who knows, but literally I couldn't get anything going at all offensively and my defense just became a sieve. I was allowing way too many soft goals, quite a few were a direct result of me clearing the ball and it going directly to my opponent for a easy low driven past my keeper. It was horrible.
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1306 posts Play-Off Hero

Quick maths
  • Extra_Ice
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2018
    I found a similar pattern. Let's be clear I suck at Fifa lol. At best I'm an average player tbh. I started off Friday and Saturday winning half my games so was happy to be heading for gold 3 and requalify, Sunday night I played 7/8 games - lost them all. In one game my keeper rolled the ball to my opponents striker without me pressing a button, in another the AI gave away a penalty lol. At this point I gave up. Tonight I need to win 7 out of my remaining 9/10 games. Haha I've no chance #suckatfifa
  • Extra_Ice
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Joe wrote: »

Well, there was the ever present button delay but I've kinda become accustomed to that since its a every week problem. This is the first weekend ever I've been "no loss glitched". And it happened 3 times when I was winning late. Maybe that mentally just sent me into a downward spiral. Who knows, but literally I couldn't get anything going at all offensively and my defense just became a sieve. I was allowing way too many soft goals, quite a few were a direct result of me clearing the ball and it going directly to my opponent for a easy low driven past my keeper. It was horrible.

I hear ya about the game play. My attackers couldn't make 2/3 passes and my defenders became so sluggish. I think there was deffo some button delay goin on. Frustrating ain't it my friend
  • realbrutal
    987 posts Professional

Quick maths

Haha

• Extra_Ice wrote: »
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Joe wrote: »

I hear ya about the game play. My attackers couldn't make 2/3 passes and my defenders became so sluggish. I think there was deffo some button delay goin on. Frustrating ain't it my friend

Very frustrating