IF Allan and nif David Luiz OR NIF Matuidi and IF Benatia?

alanrudy
1557 posts Play-Off Hero
edited January 2018
Playing 41212 and 4231. Also question for IF Benatia owners..do you guys sub him every game and when? 71 Stamina scares me.

Comments

• V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    I'd choose the latter pairing....
  • Dan1989
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    If benatia for sure. I never sub him. You cant even notice he has low stamina.
    Best non icon CB in game
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks so much for advice yall!
  • Markman007
    4757 posts National Call-Up
    Dan1989 wrote: »
    If benatia for sure. I never sub him. You cant even notice he has low stamina.
    Best non icon CB in game

I pair IF Benatia with Chiellini, and they are a monster defensive duo. I've never had to sub either of them--their stamina is fine.
  • IF Benatia is an absolute monster
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    IF Allan is absolutely unbelievable and so much better than Matuidi. I've had to switch to IF Allan after selling Kante to afford Sandro and Luiz. I'm now using IF Allan, Sandro and Luiz and they are so good together. Allan is better than Kante and 100% better than Matuidi.

I wanted Benatia though as he looks great but can't get him on 10 chem without your dilemma and for me Luiz and Allan are better than Benatia and Matuidi.
  • djvkool43 wrote: »
    IF Benatia is an absolute monster

This!
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks again everyone, had heard a lot of support for Benatia before the post, and the post confirms it and his stamina and I got him, he's lasted the 90!, haven't had to go extra time with him yet.

Dsmith, I found a way to
    DSmith wrote: »
    IF Allan is absolutely unbelievable and so much better than Matuidi. I've had to switch to IF Allan after selling Kante to afford Sandro and Luiz. I'm now using IF Allan, Sandro and Luiz and they are so good together. Allan is better than Kante and 100% better than Matuidi.

I wanted Benatia though as he looks great but can't get him on 10 chem without your dilemma and for me Luiz and Allan are better than Benatia and Matuidi.

I found a way to keep Allan, by having my rcm Marchisio at cdm who has been just good enough at everything (not crazy about making in game switch though). It's expensive but I wonder if IF Matuidi is better than IF Allan, maybe with enough coins and can't do better at that time, I'll do that.
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love the use of monster as terminology on here.

Player X is an absolutely raging, fire breathing demonfrom the underworld.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    LOL.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    try this NIF Allan and INF Benatia
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    tbh, benatia and david luiz are both awesome