What formation did dhtekkz play?

Shake88
301 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2018
What formation was it pls and anyone know his customs or instructions lol

Comments

• TestEagles
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    No idea but i wouldn't worry about copying him too quickly.
  • Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea i guess it will all be a new fifa come this next update lol
  • ZCLA
    22 posts Ball Boy
  • 4231 (2) wasnt it
  • Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    It seemed like the 4231 with cams. Also it looked like his wide cams were oredered to comeback on defence.
  • Kove
    4839 posts Big Money Move
    Is there anywhere that lists the formations/squads/tactics used?
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    Not interested in the formation. Just give me the responsive gameplay.
  • Kravenhart
    53 posts Park Captain
    I think it was 4231 narrow. But I couldn't see the tactics.

• GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    I wonder what team he uses at home. He's not a pro, not being paid by anyone to play, so does he have the mega teams that he was using in Barcelona?
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    I wonder what team he uses at home. He's not a pro, not being paid by anyone to play, so does he have the mega teams that he was using in Barcelona?
    I know he uses mané
  • ha032742
    43910 posts Moderator

No he was using POTM Mane...he said TOTY Messi felt like a massive upgrade and that he wished he had him.
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »

No he was using POTM Mane...he said TOTY Messi felt like a massive upgrade and that he wished he had him.

I wonder how many packs he'll be opening with his prize money! :D

• BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »

I wonder how many packs he'll be opening with his prize money! :D

*Opened £22k worth packs, packed 58 Dost’s, 44 Icardis.. no TOTW’s or players above 86*
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    RedKos wrote: »
    Not interested in the formation. Just give me the responsive gameplay.

Lol. This. Trying to play the FUT 'champions' this week. Wow, i mean wow, how bad and inconsistent is the gameplay in this mode? does anyone actually enjoy it, can you enjoy it, are we playing different games here.

All is know is it is impossible to enjoy the gameplay on my system in FUT champions. I get a fast game, where my players can move, and make runs, followed by a game where i have a 1 second delay, my players cannot move or turn and they don't make runs, my defenders stand a mile off my opponents attackers and my DDG lets in EVERY shot on target, he just dives out of the way. Competitive game mode :D

All i want is gameplay like this which is consistent without the BS i encounter every week.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    Kove wrote: »

Some ppl would genuinely copy everything he used thinking it would work for them
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

Some ppl would genuinely copy everything he used thinking it would work for them

Yup. If this guy said you should eat your dinner off the floor like a dog as it will improve your gameplay then i'm sure they would do it :D
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up

Yup. If this guy said you should eat your dinner off the floor like a dog as it will improve your gameplay then i'm sure they would do it :D

I know mate it’s quite sad tbh
  • BL86
    Half the people in that arena couldn’t work out how he was playing like that. Pretty sure none of them thought “Must be his custom tactics”
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up
    Seen short clips, seems like he actually played some nice stuff instead of leaving 3 upfront and pinging 1-2s around...

Glad he won instead of won of the other mugs that no sod all about football.

The whole thing was a shambles though and i would expect a better presented show from school kids.
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    He was playing 4-2-3-1 wide with a LM/RM not 3 CAMS.
  • BL86
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    He was playing 4-2-3-1 wide with a LM/RM not 3 CAMS.

Yeah it was Messi and Henry either side. Ronaldo as ST and cr7 at central CAM I believe.
  • UoD
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Seen short clips, seems like he actually played some nice stuff instead of leaving 3 upfront and pinging 1-2s around...

Glad he won instead of won of the other mugs that no sod all about football.

The whole thing was a shambles though and i would expect a better presented show from school kids.

+1

There was no ping pong, no PTB and driven pass, just considered play. I knew it was only a matter of time before people sought a new shepherd to copy, but if it means they copy his approach to creating chances, I don't mind.
  • Kove
    4839 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018

You are likely right. I was just thinking it was a departure from the standard META so was looking for the key departure points. Gives me hope TBH