Why not?
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    I fully agree mate.
  • Choepiechakie
    30352 posts National Team Captain
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    Why not?

Because it isnt their original position.
  • iWilshere_19
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    Why not?

Because it isnt their original position.

Nah because you get players like mane, Willian, Martial and then people using Ronaldo and Bale there and playing unbelievable they shouldn’t be able to get 9/10 chem if they are not strikers
  • Daveyb
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    You shouldn’t be able to play wingers at striker on full chem

It shouldn’t be aloud

Couldn't agree more and don't forget right backs as central midfielders and all the other rubbish
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well when people can just use a different formation and change them to Striker in game, what's the difference?
  • iWilshere_19
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Well when people can just use a different formation and change them to Striker in game, what's the difference?

That’s what I’m talking about, they should stay be able to use wingers at striker on full chemistry it’s one of the biggest flaws at the moment
  • Tornado31619
    14589 posts Has That Special Something
    Chemistry should only be lowered if whoever you’re playing up front doesn’t have ST as one of their positions.

That’s what he’s saying.
  • Layton8212
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well i do it and i pause at kick off and dab after every goal, what ya gonna do about it? Nothing thats right. Do one
  • Tornado31619
    14589 posts Has That Special Something
    :lol:
  • Korlezz
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So in real life if a manager says to a winger your uptop today son striker ok...yes boss.....oh wait a minute no your not allowed your a winger or right mid just deal with it fucksake ,by the way i dont do it but i dont give a **** who does or formations switches ...lol its a game dont like dont play.
  • iWilshere_19
    Korlezz wrote: »
    So in real life if a manager says to a winger your uptop today son striker ok...yes boss.....oh wait a minute no your not allowed your a winger or right mid just deal with it fucksake ,by the way i dont do it but i dont give a **** who does or formations switches ...lol its a game dont like dont play.

Well yeah if you said to Aaron Lennon your not on the right today mate you can play up front

You think he would be as good? NO!
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree but what about players like Cristiano who basically plays striker now? Bale plays ST for Wales and sometimes does for Madrid and Martial will when Lukaku isn’t available.

Salah plays striker more for Liverpool than he does at winger. yeah i know they have special cards IFs etc.

Fwiw if i use a player like this i play them on 7 chem at the start and dont formation change.
    Chemistry should only be lowered if whoever you’re playing up front doesn’t have ST as one of their positions.

That’s what he’s saying.

well said agreed
  • Korlezz
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Aaron lennon aint good fullstop
  • iWilshere_19
    Korlezz wrote: »
    Aaron lennon aint good fullstop

No but he’s tidy on the right wing where he’s used to playing

It’s an example you’ve thought about it in too much depth
  • Shade98818
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think they should remove chemistry completely. In MUT you can play any player anywhere, they just have dynamic ratings depending on the position.
  • Pieman25
    14897 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd prefer it if they just gave base stats to the correct position and then punished the player accordingly for being in the wrong 1.
  • iWilshere_19
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    I'd prefer it if they just gave base stats to the correct position and then punished the player accordingly for being in the wrong 1.

Sounds good to me
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Okay, I didn't know we were talking about the same. The pause and switch is a negative to the person not doing it and when you can switch a St to all the way to cdm there's a lot of options for formations so might as well allow them to start with full chem to start.
  • Pieman25
    14897 posts Has That Special Something
    Okay, I didn't know we were talking about the same. The pause and switch is a negative to the person not doing it and when you can switch a St to all the way to cdm there's a lot of options for formations so might as well allow them to start with full chem to start.

I'd do away with the switch cards as well, if you can't switch your wingers to fullback or striker then you shouldn't be able to switch your striker to cdm.
  • Ballist1x
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Strikers should be able to move to CF.

CMs should be able to go from CDM to CAM. CB should be able to go to CDM.

CDM should be able to go to CB.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Strikers should be able to move to CF.

CMs should be able to go from CDM to CAM. CB should be able to go to CDM.

CDM should be able to go to CB.

wingers from one side to the other would be sweet
  • Pointon27
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ditch the position changing cards full stop, and have it where certain players can play multiple positions, such as Ronaldo card would have RW, LW and ST
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Right because Ronaldo never plays striker in real life.
    Oh wait, he does?
    Players who are professionals at football can play more than one position. You people have all the issues to complain about and this one bothers you? One that is possible in real life.
    Dunning Kruger effect strikes again
  • SSL14
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neymar 95 is a beast in the striker role. Dribble, sprint, shoot, dab, repeat!
  • WFCBagnall
    67200 posts Moderator
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    Oh wait, he does?
    Players who are professionals at football can play more than one position. You people have all the issues to complain about and this one bothers you? One that is possible in real life.

Does Alessandrini get subbed on as a Cam after 14 in game seconds in real life?

No.
  • Pieman25 wrote: »

is the ref gonna smack his **** ???
  • iWilshere_19
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    Oh wait, he does?

Does Alessandrini get subbed on as a Cam after 14 in game seconds in real life?

No.

Lol true though
  • Layton8212
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    @iWilshere_19 grow up mona lisa
  • Ben7777
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    First half subs should also get 3chem and any formation change should also drop chemistry significantly if done during the first half