Ban changing formation in fut champs

13
jspurs
82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2018
It's become ridiculous every single game the opposition pause at kick off and change to 41212 and have top wingers playing up front on full chem, has to stop

Comments

  • balErik
    953 posts Professional
    Or add postion change cards so you can change wingers into strikers, cams, whatever. How many of them normally play in real life.

    I also wish the chemistry will be removed, so it will be more mixed teams, love using the icons because of the links.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    They will never remove it because its done in real football? Formation changes will always be a thing i really don't understand why it bothers people so much
  • Rossco160715
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    No way should chemistry ever be removed. That would completely ruin ultimate team. Squad building challenges etc would also be ruined.

    However you should not be able to change formation until say 25-35 minutes. It is completely tedious playing against formation changers.

  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    They will never remove it because its done in real football? Formation changes will always be a thing i really don't understand why it bothers people so much

    ^^
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14396 posts World Class
    edited January 2018
    If it's someone who does every game then it only takes like 12-15 seconds..

    Just get over it ffs
  • Delboy13710
    8090 posts League Winner
    I think the players that move should loose Chem other wise what's the point in having chem . Either way I'm not fussed just every game gets repetitive when you playing 30+ games .
  • Gale420
    4008 posts National Call-Up
    I was thinking I was alone in not doing it :lol: it is literally every game these days
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    No
  • cfutter13
    1907 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ban on formation change until half time. 100% agree people should not be able to just switch as soon as the game starts and players need to lose chemistry for moving them into different positions :)
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    jspurs wrote: »
    It's become ridiculous every single game the opposition pause at kick off and change to 41212 and have top wingers playing up front on full chem, has to stop

    Git gud maybe
  • jspurs
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SomeLegend wrote: »
    jspurs wrote: »
    It's become ridiculous every single game the opposition pause at kick off and change to 41212 and have top wingers playing up front on full chem, has to stop

    Git gud maybe

    You're clearly inbred
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Imagine wanting to have your formation locked for 90 minutes. Being able to change formation to counter a specific threat or take advantage of a weakness is vital.

    Far worse things in the game that wastes more time.
  • Estaban
    1175 posts Professional
    edited January 2018
    Change the pause system. 10 seconds first half, 30 second half. One pause each half. Or every 30 in game minutes. With minute 30 being 20.

    Guarantee less people will change formations and change tactics.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    They will never remove it because its done in real football? Formation changes will always be a thing i really don't understand why it bothers people so much

  • Estaban
    1175 posts Professional
    balErik wrote: »
    Or add postion change cards so you can change wingers into strikers, cams, whatever. How many of them normally play in real life.

    I also wish the chemistry will be removed, so it will be more mixed teams, love using the icons because of the links.

    I would less be inclined to sell players and lose on tax and thus save money. Don’t think ea will do that.
  • Crowie
    1391 posts Professional
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Imagine wanting to have your formation locked for 90 minutes. Being able to change formation to counter a specific threat or take advantage of a weakness is vital.

    Far worse things in the game that wastes more time.

    While I agree with your point that formation changes need to be allowed, whether to counter specific threats or to try and see out games in control, say 4231 wide, I would say that .01% of people changing formations are doing so for those, very valid, reasons. And certainly none pre-KO.

  • Swissy
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    cfutter13 wrote: »
    Ban on formation change until half time. 100% agree people should not be able to just switch as soon as the game starts and players need to lose chemistry for moving them into different positions :)

    This sounds better than banning it completely, as said above formation changes happen in real life so that don’t bother me, what does it changing it at the start of the game its beyond a joke, and it’s not just one game now and again, it is literally every game and pros and youtubers uploading videos of this only encourages it unfortunately. But I like the idea of players losing chemistry when changing there position I feel like it’s the only possible option rather than removing chemistry completely or adding more position cards.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Really they should implement a quick tactic formation change so everyone can set up 4 possible lineups in different formations so people can just switch quicker. Would add more depth to game also as you keep switching to counter your oppos switch. You could maybe do something like each formation change knocks 1 chemistry off each player as they adjust to new in game formation. Maybe after playing 15 minutes of current formation the chem goes back up. Maybe to complicated an idea for ea but would be good I reckon
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Do you know what's worse than formation changing?

    Constant threads moaning about formation changers.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    Having it locked for 30-45mins, unless you get a red card? Yes.
    Having it locked the whole game? Are you insane? :lol:
  • Schweinhundt12
    865 posts An Exciting Prospect
    cfutter13 wrote: »
    Ban on formation change until half time. 100% agree people should not be able to just switch as soon as the game starts and players need to lose chemistry for moving them into different positions :)


    Disagree. And disagree with OP. They've failed to let players like Reus or Bale play up top without an actual card formation change . Your telling me if I switch a player off the wing in real life he's going to loose +3 to all his shooting stats :D
    Stupid the way they have it . I barely use that formation but from time to time in the last half or whenever I make first sub I'll go that formation to put Rafael and Reus or Reus and Aubama up top as strikers . No reason I shouldn't be able to do that just cause Reus can't be switched to ST from LW
  • TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    The solution is to make chem apply to players after formations change, so if you switch in game a wing to a striker, he will have 7 or 5 chem or whatever it may be, not sure why they can’t do this...
  • HK
    726 posts Semi-Pro
    Just get over it. Everyone changing formation would prefer not to do it. Believe me! If we decided to make changes regarding chem it should be left to the next edition with announcements about the changes. There are spool many players that have built their team around the current chem rules that changing it would be unfair to those who spent their time and money building their best possible team with the current rules.
  • jspurs
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    cfutter13 wrote: »
    Ban on formation change until half time. 100% agree people should not be able to just switch as soon as the game starts and players need to lose chemistry for moving them into different positions :)


    Disagree. And disagree with OP. They've failed to let players like Reus or Bale play up top without an actual card formation change . Your telling me if I switch a player off the wing in real life he's going to loose +3 to all his shooting stats :D
    Stupid the way they have it . I barely use that formation but from time to time in the last half or whenever I make first sub I'll go that formation to put Rafael and Reus or Reus and Aubama up top as strikers . No reason I shouldn't be able to do that just cause Reus can't be switched to ST from LW

    Are you trying to be stupid? Obviously a winger would not be as good up front, clearly your entire football knowledge comes from Fifa. Shooting would be worse because you get different types of chances, ones you're not use to if you play a different position.
  • ozcs_69
    4038 posts National Call-Up
    They will never remove it because its done in real football? Formation changes will always be a thing i really don't understand why it bothers people so much

  • Ishibum
    14673 posts World Class
    Said before and I'll say again. Dynamic chemistry so they lose their 10 chem if moved off position in game, and make the hit on chem far bigger than it currently is.

    That would fix things
  • Elliot666
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    jspurs wrote: »
    It's become ridiculous every single game the opposition pause at kick off and change to 41212 and have top wingers playing up front on full chem, has to stop

    if you cant beat them join em, I do it its amazing, in real life people swap positions all the time, I take it your the type to rage quit if the guy scores within the first 3 mins of a game lol
  • If you can't beat em, join em.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    jspurs wrote: »
    cfutter13 wrote: »
    Ban on formation change until half time. 100% agree people should not be able to just switch as soon as the game starts and players need to lose chemistry for moving them into different positions :)


    Disagree. And disagree with OP. They've failed to let players like Reus or Bale play up top without an actual card formation change . Your telling me if I switch a player off the wing in real life he's going to loose +3 to all his shooting stats :D
    Stupid the way they have it . I barely use that formation but from time to time in the last half or whenever I make first sub I'll go that formation to put Rafael and Reus or Reus and Aubama up top as strikers . No reason I shouldn't be able to do that just cause Reus can't be switched to ST from LW

    Are you trying to be stupid? Obviously a winger would not be as good up front, clearly your entire football knowledge comes from Fifa. Shooting would be worse because you get different types of chances, ones you're not use to if you play a different position.
    What absolute rubbish. You're talking as if you're playing a completely different sport when changing position. Yes your game would change, but the fundamentals (passing, shooting, ball control) isn't going to suffer because you're in a different position on the pitch.
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Said before and I'll say again. Dynamic chemistry so they lose their 10 chem if moved off position in game, and make the hit on chem far bigger than it currently is.

    That would fix things
    Yeah this is all they need to do, must be pretty simple to implement as well since substitutes get only 5 chem when brought on.
  • Pxul_
    9718 posts League Winner
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Do you know what's worse than formation changing?

    Constant threads moaning about formation changers.

Sign In or Register to comment.