Ended - FIFA 18 is back!

Stlducks
10422 posts Has That Special Something
edited March 2018
Since my FIFA 18 is no longer working (still working on a solution) I started playing FIFA 14 again and am really enjoying it. The game is played on the old EA engine and while it still has faults, it is one of my favorite FIFA games ever. I decided to take over Tottenham and do a "What if.." story where instead of Spurs hiring Poch, they hire me.

Settings: World Class or Legendary (can't remember how hard FIFA14 is and I'm still learning the gameplay again)
Sliders: Custom from OS
Minutes: 15 min halfs
Controls: Full manual

Now to begin...

sherwood-action_2909616b.jpg
Tottenham have parted company with manager Tim Sherwood after the club finished sixth in the Premier League.

Sherwood, 45, took over from Andre Villas-Boas in December and signed a deal to the end of the 2014-15 season.

"We agreed an 18-month contract with a break clause at the end of the season and we have now exercised that option," said Spurs chairman Daniel Levy.

Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino, QPR manager Luigi and Ajax boss Frank de Boer have been linked with the post but no clear front runner as of yet.

"Spurs appear to be in a little bit of a dilemma," former club striker Clive Allen told BBC Radio 5 live.

"Louis van Gaal seemed to be what they were looking for, but now it appears he will be taking over at Manchester United.

"It's a difficult decision for Levy. Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino is one he's said to be looking at while Roberto Martinez has done a fantastic job at Everton.

Then you have the younger manager in Luigi but he's not proven at the top level and has only been a manager for two seasons. Levy must get the right man for the long haul this time or his credibility will be even further eroded."

Post edited by Stlducks on

Comments