Del Piero SBC

A89A2176-3369-42E6-9027-C232BC216968_zpsunhcxkml.jpg

Rio Ferdinand

E06EDE47-DD5E-4180-B1D3-C5784DB898FD_zpsdaxvz9qx.jpg

Comments

• madwullie
    4144 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    Well I'm half way through Schmeichel to use as Ronaldinho fodder. Haven't opened any of the packs yet as I have enough to complete him without opening. Will have to sell de gea in the meantime and use him till I build up another million or so to do his sbc. I have cr7 to sell to fund as well.

Could really do with some lack luck like that, although having pulled toty Kante and sif son in a pack the other week, I think I might have had my luck for the year already.
  • Sykesy
    4454 posts National Call-Up
    I opened pack at a time after each one completed. More so to see if I packed higher rated cards to use in higher rated squads. Always packed decent from doing SBCs done Overmars Deco Puyol Rio Rui Costa Del Piero. Traded in Deco for Del P and Overmars for Rio.
  • madwullie
    edited January 2018
    Sykesy wrote: »
    I opened pack at a time after each one completed. More so to see if I packed higher rated cards to use in higher rated squads. Always packed decent from doing SBCs done Overmars Deco Puyol Rio Rui Costa Del Piero. Traded in Deco for Del P and Overmars for Rio.

I'll probably take that approach with dinho, but I've done 4 squads for Schmeichel now on the companion app and they all are that way you have to submit them on the console and I can't be **** getting out of bed to do it
  • Sykesy
    madwullie wrote: »

I'll probably take that approach with dinho, but I've done 4 squads for Schmeichel now on the companion app and they all are that way you have to submit them on the console and in any be **** getting out of bed to do it

I’m grinding WL took a break after a few defeats to do sbc’s. Sleep deprivation is key to complete WL
  • madwullie
    My kids get up in 4 hours. It's not going to be a good day
  • this is the BS of the game - ive done petit rui overmars and got literally peanuts in each pack .. just a joke that someone can do well someone does not - abosulte pathetic
  • chatime
    244 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wbasteele wrote: »
    this is the BS of the game - ive done petit rui overmars and got literally peanuts in each pack .. just a joke that someone can do well someone does not - abosulte pathetic

Same. Did Pires and Bergkamp. Barely even got boards. Such a shame fifa.
  • madwullie
    Some people need to look up what random means.

I got sfa out of rui costa. I understand how packs work though so didn't shed a tear about it in public
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Wow man the luck is real! Congrats
  • madwullie
    edited January 2018
    Finished Schmeichel and dinho. Best pull.midway was nif de bruyne, pull from the final sbc that needed a legend that had cleared out my club? Nif pogba. 400 I got to replinish my club (basically buy back de gea) The masterpiece is nearly complete. Just need to replace Bailey and valencia now.

Defence toty marcelo - toty Ramos - Bailey - valencia

Anyone got a better rb-cb combo below 250k?
  • Sykesy
    Finished Schmeichel and dinho. Best pull.midway was nif de bruyne, pull from the final sbc that needed a legend that had cleared out my club? Nif pogba. 400 I got to replinish my club (basically buy back de gea) The masterpiece is nearly complete. Just need to replace Bailey and valencia now.

Boateng Kimmich :heart:
  • Jonew
    63 posts Park Captain
    I’ve done nearly all sbc and pulled nothing until the 89+ of Ronnie..
    Out popped baby costa, already had his prime so made about 500kish
  • madwullie

Is kimmich's pace enough? With boateng and Fahrman and selling de gea I'd be able to stretch to the totgs
  • Sykesy

Is kimmich's pace enough? With boateng and Fahrman and selling de gea I'd be able to stretch to the totgs

I used Fahrmann Boateng Kimmich for 350ish games and loved them. Kimmich isn’t the quickest but positioning he’s never caught out. Came up against Ronaldo Neymar etc etc never once got found out. I’m usually a pace abuser but Kimmich is solid and great on the ball
  • madwullie
    Perfect mate thanks. I usually have always overlap but I think I'll keep him on balanced
  • Sykesy
    Perfect mate thanks. I usually have always overlap but I think I'll keep him on balanced

I keep both full backs on balanced only change during game if holding onto a win late on