Lack of SBC's!

Anyone else wondering why we havnt been given more SBC's this year? Whats happened to the Advanced ones we got last year like European Tour, America Tour etc etc??

Give us more EA!! It's the weekend and there is nothing to do outside of playing games!

Comments

• Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2018
    It's so dull it's unreal their just dragging it out, when they finally release the league sbc's the game will be obsolete.....they just can't be bothered
  • Darfi02
    3516 posts National Call-Up
    $€£$€£$€£$€£
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone else wondering why we havnt been given more SBC's this year? Whats happened to the Advanced ones we got last year like European Tour, America Tour etc etc??

Give us more EA!! It's the weekend and there is nothing to do outside of playing games!

But there is lots to do outside FIFA?
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    wade_7_ wrote: »

For me there's work so I like SBCs to do when I'm quiet and have some free time between jobs
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    woggyboy86 wrote: »
    wade_7_ wrote: »

For me there's work so I like SBCs to do when I'm quiet and have some free time between jobs

Same here!
  • RemyS
    919 posts Semi-Pro

I'd love to get more too, however I think there is already more than last years due to Icon's at least, and these European tour etc came later in the year.

• JV24601
    1148 posts Professional
    There’s not a great deal of cheap ones with decent rewards. The introduction of icons is great but has made many of them impossible for most people.
    It’s money making though and that speaks volumes
  • riskywhat
    1026 posts Professional
    Am I the only one that hates doing SBCs? I will do them if I REALLY want the player reward, but I pretty much avoid them if it's just pack rewards.
  • RemyS wrote: »

I'd love to get more too, however I think there is already more than last years due to Icon's at least, and these European tour etc came later in the year.

The icon SBC's are a complete scam and not worth it whatsoever.

I dont think the first set of Tour's came that late though my memory isnt great so i could be wrong.
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah lets do more sbcs and pack Kagawa for the 86th time
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    There's a lack of worthwhile SBC's in general. I'm sure last season there was a decent % of worthwhile SBC's in the league ones even for those that don't intend on getting the player after doing them all. This year it seems like I've done hardly any because the packs for doing them are worse.

Even the rewards for Marquee Matchups have been awful compared to last season. I still do them out of habit and the (small) potential buzz of packing something valuable.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    There's a lack of worthwhile SBC's in general. I'm sure last season there was a decent % of worthwhile SBC's in the league ones even for those that don't intend on getting the player after doing them all. This year it seems like I've done hardly any because the packs for doing them are worse.

Even the rewards for Marquee Matchups have been awful compared to last season. I still do them out of habit and the (small) potential buzz of packing something valuable.

Yeah the have been really tight this year I'm glad really as the sbcs were the only thing keeping me buying fifa. Fifa 19 won't be on my shopping list
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

Yeah the have been really tight this year I'm glad really as the sbcs were the only thing keeping me buying fifa. Fifa 19 won't be on my shopping list

Same sentiments here
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Same sentiments here

It's been boring really seems like just waiting for ages for anything to happen , oh well :*