41212(2) - CAM and RCM swap

yiddo13
1286 posts Professional
Since buying ADP, this has become so apparent, him and Modric seem to position switch all the time, totally nullifying ADP. Is it advisable to go 4312, lose the CDM but at least get full use out of ADP, or any way to stop this happening?

Comments

• riskywhat
    1026 posts Professional
    Annoys me too mate. Just have to put up with it for now. I tried 4312 for a few weeks but it's not as good IMO.

Surely the pros have been on at EA to get it patched?!? A lot of them use the 41212(2)
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    I don't like the thought of the flat midfield in 4312.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    I tend to end up bringing the player out of position at CAM deeper when defending, it helps switch them back to their original positions. But there's times when your CM is through on goal (poor finishing, not enough pace, etc) and it will still cost me.
  • Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    This drives me insane. It’s been the same since day one. Naingollan and ADP swap constantly.
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    Do you all use free form for second part of CT? Would organised help I wonder?
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    I use TOTY KDB at CAM and Pogba at RCM, safe in the knowledge both are capable in both positions. I then play ADP on balanced as a striker. Seems to work fine

But yeah, you'd have though they could have patched it by now
  • Estaban
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had to take ADP out because of it. :(

But I noticed too that Marcelo at LCM does the same.
  • Acker
    1225 posts Moderator
    flagged as an issue pretty much week 1 of the game

• yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    Pathetic it ain't been sorted, such a basic issue.
  • Mnark95
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s a bug
    Cam with RCM
    LCM with CDM