The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

LaLiga SBC - 3 Big teams

1
seBozz
609 posts An Exciting Prospect
22t82.png

14j82g1.png

2zthcog.png

Do people think this will be good enough ?

Comments

  • Embrared
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    Barca will be at least an 83
  • Embrared wrote: »
    Barca will be at least an 83

    Possibly 84. What was it last year?
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    Embrared wrote: »
    Barca will be at least an 83

    Possibly 84. What was it last year?

    Barca was 85 last year. What you’ve got isn’t enough. Get Rakitic and Busquets/Pique at least.

  • seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh no.
    83 would be so expensive ....
  • sido1968
    1351 posts Professional
    Wasn't Real 86 last year?
  • seBozz wrote: »
    Oh no.
    83 would be so expensive ....

    The 3 big teams where crazy money last year
  • BrentStephen7
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah no they will be 85 or higher hey ,wish it was what you have already built but unfortunately it isn't.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10186 posts Has That Special Something
    Not a chance in hell those teams would be enough...

    Last year Atletico needed 85 rated squad i think, which you could only do with an IF Gamiero. Barca also needed an 85, whilst Real needed an 86!!

    Suppose it's dependant on who the player is but no, I don't think those squads will cut it mate.
  • PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Not a chance in hell those teams would be enough...

    Last year Atletico needed 85 rated squad i think, which you could only do with an IF Gamiero. Barca also needed an 85, whilst Real needed an 86!!

    Suppose it's dependant on who the player is but no, I don't think those squads will cut it mate.

    Yeah the really high ratings where because it was suarez very unlikely going to be him this time around. Might be a lower rated this year
  • ml1dch
    1512 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thrillho wrote: »
    Embrared wrote: »
    Barca will be at least an 83

    Possibly 84. What was it last year?

    Barca was 85 last year. What you’ve got isn’t enough. Get Rakitic and Busquets/Pique at least.

    But it had to be, to stop every side having an upgraded Suarez.

    If it's Bale or Griezemann (and it won't be), they'll ask for 85 rated.

    If it's Isco, Rakitic, Carrasco or Godin (and it will be, or something not too far removed from that), then it'll probably be 83.
  • Janoe1
    7729 posts League Winner
    ml1dch wrote: »
    Thrillho wrote: »
    Embrared wrote: »
    Barca will be at least an 83

    Possibly 84. What was it last year?

    Barca was 85 last year. What you’ve got isn’t enough. Get Rakitic and Busquets/Pique at least.

    But it had to be, to stop every side having an upgraded Suarez.

    If it's Bale or Griezemann (and it won't be), they'll ask for 85 rated.

    If it's Isco, Rakitic, Carrasco or Godin (and it will be, or something not too far removed from that), then it'll probably be 83.
    This
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    ml1dch wrote: »
    Thrillho wrote: »
    Embrared wrote: »
    Barca will be at least an 83

    Possibly 84. What was it last year?

    Barca was 85 last year. What you’ve got isn’t enough. Get Rakitic and Busquets/Pique at least.

    But it had to be, to stop every side having an upgraded Suarez.

    If it's Bale or Griezemann (and it won't be), they'll ask for 85 rated.

    If it's Isco, Rakitic, Carrasco or Godin (and it will be, or something not too far removed from that), then it'll probably be 83.

    Do you really think they’ll disappoint all the La Liga fans by releasing Diego Godin as the SBC player? Pffft dude think about it logically, people have been waiting so long for it to drop, will anyone actually do it if it’s Carrassco? You’ll probably see a lot of 83 squads but as for the big 3 clubs they will be higher than this. And the player will be a star of the league. Not Rackitic.

  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    ml1dch wrote: »
    Thrillho wrote: »
    Embrared wrote: »
    Barca will be at least an 83

    Possibly 84. What was it last year?

    Barca was 85 last year. What you’ve got isn’t enough. Get Rakitic and Busquets/Pique at least.

    But it had to be, to stop every side having an upgraded Suarez.

    If it's Bale or Griezemann (and it won't be), they'll ask for 85 rated.

    If it's Isco, Rakitic, Carrasco or Godin (and it will be, or something not too far removed from that), then it'll probably be 83.
    This

    Get off his ****

  • seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Imagine a Ronaldo card which reqires his NIF :smiley:
  • Janoe1
    7729 posts League Winner
    Thrillho wrote: »
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    ml1dch wrote: »
    Thrillho wrote: »
    Embrared wrote: »
    Barca will be at least an 83

    Possibly 84. What was it last year?

    Barca was 85 last year. What you’ve got isn’t enough. Get Rakitic and Busquets/Pique at least.

    But it had to be, to stop every side having an upgraded Suarez.

    If it's Bale or Griezemann (and it won't be), they'll ask for 85 rated.

    If it's Isco, Rakitic, Carrasco or Godin (and it will be, or something not too far removed from that), then it'll probably be 83.
    This

    Get off his ****
    Whats ur problem
  • CeeQue
    12386 posts Has That Special Something
    seBozz wrote: »
    Imagine a Ronaldo card which reqires his NIF :smiley:

    Not going to happen. They didn't do that last year for 92 Suarez. Just crazy expensive which thia will be.

  • Primal
    5406 posts Big Money Move
    far too low
  • ml1dch
    1512 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thrillho wrote: »
    ml1dch wrote: »
    Thrillho wrote: »
    Embrared wrote: »
    Barca will be at least an 83

    Possibly 84. What was it last year?

    Barca was 85 last year. What you’ve got isn’t enough. Get Rakitic and Busquets/Pique at least.

    But it had to be, to stop every side having an upgraded Suarez.

    If it's Bale or Griezemann (and it won't be), they'll ask for 85 rated.

    If it's Isco, Rakitic, Carrasco or Godin (and it will be, or something not too far removed from that), then it'll probably be 83.

    Do you really think they’ll disappoint all the La Liga fans by releasing Diego Godin as the SBC player? Pffft dude think about it logically, people have been waiting so long for it to drop, will anyone actually do it if it’s Carrassco? You’ll probably see a lot of 83 squads but as for the big 3 clubs they will be higher than this. And the player will be a star of the league. Not Rackitic.

    Your logic stacks up, which is why the Ligue 1 player was Neymar and the Serie A player was Dybala.

    I can only assume you've not been paying attention to how the league SBCs have been going this year.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    How longer they wait the bigger the player will be...
    I'm guessing Suarez, Bale, Messi, Ronaldo of it isn't this month...
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    The disappointment when it's Benzema....


    He's got no IF this year, won't prob get any either.
  • CraigyBoy21
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Those 3 and one of the silver teams cost majority of the whole SBC - was really expensive, it was a good job that Suarez was quality
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Would be over the moon with 96 Suarez. An 88 Casemiro (89 after upgrades) would be nice, also wouldn’t mind a jordi alba or Sergio Ramos (can’t afford the toty). Wouldn’t be too excited by bale as I already have better forwards anyway, but a central bale would make a nice wide cm.
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    seBozz wrote: »
    Imagine a Ronaldo card which reqires his NIF :smiley:

    Would be nice I’ve had an untradable one since the beginning
  • Vezzo
    1112 posts Professional
    Will be Iniesta imo. Last chance to give him special card.
  • lad33
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vezzo wrote: »
    Will be Iniesta imo. Last chance to give him special card.

    I can see this happening. Good call.
  • Waldog94
    2168 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isco or geiezman imo
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    ml1dch wrote: »
    Thrillho wrote: »
    ml1dch wrote: »
    Thrillho wrote: »
    Embrared wrote: »
    Barca will be at least an 83

    Possibly 84. What was it last year?

    Barca was 85 last year. What you’ve got isn’t enough. Get Rakitic and Busquets/Pique at least.

    But it had to be, to stop every side having an upgraded Suarez.

    If it's Bale or Griezemann (and it won't be), they'll ask for 85 rated.

    If it's Isco, Rakitic, Carrasco or Godin (and it will be, or something not too far removed from that), then it'll probably be 83.

    Do you really think they’ll disappoint all the La Liga fans by releasing Diego Godin as the SBC player? Pffft dude think about it logically, people have been waiting so long for it to drop, will anyone actually do it if it’s Carrassco? You’ll probably see a lot of 83 squads but as for the big 3 clubs they will be higher than this. And the player will be a star of the league. Not Rackitic.

    Your logic stacks up, which is why the Ligue 1 player was Neymar and the Serie A player was Dybala.

    I can only assume you've not been paying attention to how the league SBCs have been going this year.

    LuRN 2 REaD FREnD :D

    I said “A” star of the league. Not the top/second top player in the league.

    A star of the Ligue 1 IS Cavani.

    Ricardo Quaresma is regarded as ‘a’ top player in Turkey.

    One of the best performers in Russia at the moment IS Quincey Promes.

    Not sure what point you’re making dude but you’re failing.

    Have fun with your SBC Diego Godin :joy:

    171_FCE76-39_DD-4_E34-_BEE3-_A3_E49_A74_EA4_C.jpg
  • Kamilflage
    6034 posts Big Money Move
    lad33 wrote: »
    Vezzo wrote: »
    Will be Iniesta imo. Last chance to give him special card.

    I can see this happening. Good call.

    Yeah I'm like 90% convinced it's iniesta. The remaining 10% is a hope for Kroos.
    Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they drop Bundesliga instead and screw over the insane amount of investors
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Investment suggestion:

    Sergi Roberto (Barcelona) has a 84 IF card. For those that played last year and can remember the Bundesliga SBC, IF Burki doubled in price as you could use him and complete the Dortmund portion without using more expensive, higher rated NIF cards. I can see the IF Sergi Roberto card going up in price when Barcelona drops in a similar fashion.

    Yesterday, I did have 35 of him sat on my TL (all bought for 24k). However, I've cashed out at 27k this morning as I want to buy another icon and can't be arzed hanging around for the SBC to drop.

    Might be an option for those with spare coin wanting a mid-long term investment tip.
  • Oneillr
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Going to be Isco or Bale
Sign In or Register to comment.