Any review about prime Dennis Bergkamp?

Isco233
322 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello.

Im stuck with Untrade Yashin.
Shitiest gk i ever tried sins Fifa 97.
Ea never will fix him i I wasted 650k.

So I wand to use him in another Icon SBC.

I play 4231.
So I can use another CAM.

I already have Rui Costa.
Any reviews about Bergkamp?

Ty guys.

Comments

  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    He’s the boss. Incredible passing ability, good height and insane ball control. The shots are something else. Such high finishing rate for me but I play him at striker in a 4231 at the moment with decent players around him, I wouldn’t drop him for anyone at this point. But beware the cost, I did him at Black Friday when the market dipped heavy for 750ish K but he was worth every penny. Longshots, low drivens, finesses are just out of control and he feels like he has a 5* WF. No problem with the left peg at all. A few lads on here complain about his M/M work rate and say that he goes missing a lot but he is not the kind of player to blister past a backline. If you’re used to Rui Costa’s M/M you’ll be fine. 100% would recommend. It’ll probably cost you in the realm of 650-700 if you’re submitting yashin. But if I were you I’d do it. No point having some useless icon gathering dust
  • GoonerJoe88
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    Thrillho wrote: »
    He’s the boss. Incredible passing ability, good height and insane ball control. The shots are something else. Such high finishing rate for me but I play him at striker in a 4231 at the moment with decent players around him, I wouldn’t drop him for anyone at this point. But beware the cost, I did him at Black Friday when the market dipped heavy for 750ish K but he was worth every penny. Longshots, low drivens, finesses are just out of control and he feels like he has a 5* WF. No problem with the left peg at all. A few lads on here complain about his M/M work rate and say that he goes missing a lot but he is not the kind of player to blister past a backline. If you’re used to Rui Costa’s M/M you’ll be fine. 100% would recommend. It’ll probably cost you in the realm of 650-700 if you’re submitting yashin. But if I were you I’d do it. No point having some useless icon gathering dust

    Everything Thrillho stated is spot on!

    He can play striker, cf, and cam.
  • tilen11
    4893 posts National Call-Up
    Have his 87 card. Best CF this game offers. Another level. Do Bergkamp if you have enough coins.
  • Gyan_33
    28291 posts Player of the Year
    Took a while to get used to him but now I am he's so **** good. Really, really classy card.
  • bfogs
    62 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    his finesse shot doesn't miss from either foot
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Good shot, great passing and pace isn't a problem.


    Problem I have with him is that he's quite stiff and when there's delay he can't beat player just by turning into a different direction.

    I'd say don't do him and get the 90 Bergkamp as he has better workrates or 87 ADP
  • Boysie91
    8093 posts League Winner
    Brilliant all round player
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Prime bergkamp is Amazing.
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why is Bergkamps 90 cards so bad?
  • v4vendetta1978
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got him as cam 30yrds pingathon all day
  • Just changed my formation to 4411 with Bergkamp at CF and MVB at ST. The pair is quite formidable. Bergkamp drops between the midfield and attack and creates space for the R and L midfielders. His shooting is amazing and since the new formation change I notice his goals are picking up vs playing him at CAM in a 4231.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    PapaJay wrote: »
    Why is Bergkamps 90 cards so bad?

    what? @HysxteriA
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Goat at Cam
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    Berg is great
  • hockeyphenom87
    7048 posts Big Money Move
    90 Bergkamp is amazing. Do ittttt
  • HysxteriA
    3192 posts National Call-Up
    PapaJay wrote: »
    Why is Bergkamps 90 cards so bad?
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    PapaJay wrote: »
    Why is Bergkamps 90 cards so bad?

    what? @HysxteriA

    Please tell me this guys smoked something? His 90 card is something else.
  • HysxteriA
    3192 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    As original point above. Don't do his prime I has to put it into Hernandez. His M/M kills him, it's like a disease that workrates. He stands still, he's amazing on build up but any counter he let me down time after time and was absolutely useless for me in WL, had the worse goal to game ratio of any striker I've used thus far. I just didn't know what to do with him. Safe to say Prime Hernandez is out doing his prime and then some! Do yourself a favour and buy the 90 Bergkamp card. That's the best card I've used this year and I say that without hesitation, and after using very card -1.6mil apart from ronaldo. Literally tried everything.
    Post edited by HysxteriA on
  • CfcBlue
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    As original point above. Don't do his prime I has to put it into Hernandez. His M/M kills him, it's like a disease that workrates. He stands still, he's amazing on build up but any counter he let me down time after time and was absolutely useless for me in WL, had the worse goal to game ratio of any striker I've used thus far. I just didn't know what to do with him. Safe to say Prime Hernandez is out doing his prime and then some! Do yourself a favour and buy the 90 card. That's the best card I've used this year and I say that without hesitation, and after using very card -1.6mil apart from ronaldo. Literally tried everything.

    Did you say to buy the 90 Hernandez?
  • The Legend
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Bergy is my best striker
  • HysxteriA
    3192 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    As original point above. Don't do his prime I has to put it into Hernandez. His M/M kills him, it's like a disease that workrates. He stands still, he's amazing on build up but any counter he let me down time after time and was absolutely useless for me in WL, had the worse goal to game ratio of any striker I've used thus far. I just didn't know what to do with him. Safe to say Prime Hernandez is out doing his prime and then some! Do yourself a favour and buy the 90 card. That's the best card I've used this year and I say that without hesitation, and after using very card -1.6mil apart from ronaldo. Literally tried everything.

    Did you say to buy the 90 Hernandez?

    90 Hernandez is something else in terms of a counter attacking player he's ridiculous. In terms of my post though I'm talking of 90 Bergkamp who is by far and away better than his prime. He's also well rounded and is good at pretty much everything. Given the choice I'd take him over 90 Hernandez but I had to put he Prime into the Hernandez SBC which I don't regret at all. Other than 90 Bergkamp, 90 Hernandez is the best striker I've used thus far. I've gone back and edited that post I realised it was misleading as I just stated 90 and both cards are 90.
  • smcali23
    1226 posts Professional
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    As original point above. Don't do his prime I has to put it into Hernandez. His M/M kills him, it's like a disease that workrates. He stands still, he's amazing on build up but any counter he let me down time after time and was absolutely useless for me in WL, had the worse goal to game ratio of any striker I've used thus far. I just didn't know what to do with him. Safe to say Prime Hernandez is out doing his prime and then some! Do yourself a favour and buy the 90 card. That's the best card I've used this year and I say that without hesitation, and after using very card -1.6mil apart from ronaldo. Literally tried everything.

    Did you say to buy the 90 Hernandez?

    90 Hernandez is something else in terms of a counter attacking player he's ridiculous. In terms of my post though I'm talking of 90 Bergkamp who is by far and away better than his prime. He's also well rounded and is good at pretty much everything. Given the choice I'd take him over 90 Hernandez but I had to put he Prime into the Hernandez SBC which I don't regret at all. Other than 90 Bergkamp, 90 Hernandez is the best striker I've used thus far. I've gone back and edited that post I realised it was misleading as I just stated 90 and both cards are 90.
    .

    Wait... You put prime bergkamp into Hernandez? Brother please.

  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    smcali23 wrote: »
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    As original point above. Don't do his prime I has to put it into Hernandez. His M/M kills him, it's like a disease that workrates. He stands still, he's amazing on build up but any counter he let me down time after time and was absolutely useless for me in WL, had the worse goal to game ratio of any striker I've used thus far. I just didn't know what to do with him. Safe to say Prime Hernandez is out doing his prime and then some! Do yourself a favour and buy the 90 card. That's the best card I've used this year and I say that without hesitation, and after using very card -1.6mil apart from ronaldo. Literally tried everything.

    Did you say to buy the 90 Hernandez?

    90 Hernandez is something else in terms of a counter attacking player he's ridiculous. In terms of my post though I'm talking of 90 Bergkamp who is by far and away better than his prime. He's also well rounded and is good at pretty much everything. Given the choice I'd take him over 90 Hernandez but I had to put he Prime into the Hernandez SBC which I don't regret at all. Other than 90 Bergkamp, 90 Hernandez is the best striker I've used thus far. I've gone back and edited that post I realised it was misleading as I just stated 90 and both cards are 90.
    .

    Wait... You put prime bergkamp into Hernandez? Brother please.

    He did, whats hard to believe? :D
  • HysxteriA
    3192 posts National Call-Up
    smcali23 wrote: »
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    As original point above. Don't do his prime I has to put it into Hernandez. His M/M kills him, it's like a disease that workrates. He stands still, he's amazing on build up but any counter he let me down time after time and was absolutely useless for me in WL, had the worse goal to game ratio of any striker I've used thus far. I just didn't know what to do with him. Safe to say Prime Hernandez is out doing his prime and then some! Do yourself a favour and buy the 90 card. That's the best card I've used this year and I say that without hesitation, and after using very card -1.6mil apart from ronaldo. Literally tried everything.

    Did you say to buy the 90 Hernandez?

    90 Hernandez is something else in terms of a counter attacking player he's ridiculous. In terms of my post though I'm talking of 90 Bergkamp who is by far and away better than his prime. He's also well rounded and is good at pretty much everything. Given the choice I'd take him over 90 Hernandez but I had to put he Prime into the Hernandez SBC which I don't regret at all. Other than 90 Bergkamp, 90 Hernandez is the best striker I've used thus far. I've gone back and edited that post I realised it was misleading as I just stated 90 and both cards are 90.
    .

    Wait... You put prime bergkamp into Hernandez? Brother please.

    M/M stands there watching whilst I counter. I'm a counter attacking player prime Bergkamp didn't suit my style of play he was way too lazy off the ball. Amazing finisher but he offered little else to my gameplay. Hernandez is H/M and he suits my style of play. He has a way way higher goal to game ratio for me than prime Bergkamp did. Everyone plays different and has a different feel for the game. I don't get what's so hard to believe. Some people rave about Crespo for example, me personally I'd rather use a bronze player with high workrates and aggression compared to that lump. This was all tried and tested in fut champs and amongst the higher divisions.
  • Isco233
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ty guys. I will do in.
    M/m is ok for me and as i understand this his only con.
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    PapaJay wrote: »
    Why is Bergkamps 90 cards so bad?
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    PapaJay wrote: »
    Why is Bergkamps 90 cards so bad?

    what? @HysxteriA

    Please tell me this guys smoked something? His 90 card is something else.

    i put him in my team instead of SBC Hamsik there was no runs from his Cam position, 1 goal 1 assist in 7 games, but Hamsik back and Hamsik overlaping my strikers constantly, so friggin annoying Bergkamp 90 doesnt
  • Fatandfurious
    63 posts Park Captain
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Good shot, great passing and pace isn't a problem.


    Problem I have with him is that he's quite stiff and when there's delay he can't beat player just by turning into a different direction.

    I'd say don't do him and get the 90 Bergkamp as he has better workrates or 87 ADP

    I’ve tried all Bergkamps and actually went black to the 87 from the 90. Couldn’t beat the composure. I have the prime now and played him 4231 cam with hawk. Had 90 Henry as striker but sold him and moved Bergkamp to st. He can play all front positions on a 4231. Have to get used to him. Use him as target man and have a cam that can make runs behind him. Sometimes even put in prime can basten on engine as cam in 2nd half. Fake shot roulette finesses for days

Sign In or Register to comment.