The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

WL pack reward luck

purplegoldfish
402 posts Sunday League Hero
Curious about others streaks with WL reward packs haha I've now gone 8 weeks getting Gold 2 or Elite 3 and still haven't packed a player worth more than 10K. Hows everyone else doing? Just hoping I'm not alone out here haha

Comments

• Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Curious about others streaks with WL reward packs haha I've now gone 8 weeks getting Gold 2 or Elite 3 and still haven't packed a player worth more than 10K. Hows everyone else doing? Just hoping I'm not alone out here haha

Nah you are not alone mate. Was gonna do a post myself. I play loads of games so EA won’t ever give me anything. I know that. I open around 8 packs per week from WL and SB’s, objectives and packs from icon edition. My word it just gives me the lowest value and worst possible outcomes every time. I finish gold 1 in WL every week. Then I come on here and read people packing Messi in a 5k pack lol.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Yup EA logic. Play more win less. Already in the pocket.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    2 82 rated players from 2 megapacks, and in 12 rareplayer pack i got Manolas....:( crap rewards like usually.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Also did 10 of those gold upgrade things earlier to get rid of trash in my club as I was bored. They were giving me worse players back than I was putting in. Absolutely horrendous results.
  • purplegoldfish
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hahhhh, wonderful. At least I know its not my luck then
  • dzei
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    don’t worry man my best pull for half year is still insigne ..(all MM,every week SB rew.,2 time in WL,all BF,futmass,toty sbc’s,all MLS and LOT of other leaugue and icon sbc’s ) ...enough to prove (un)luck in this game ? :D;)
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    Me too, always gold 2 and never found something decent. Now try to improve myself to reach at least gold 1 for the 100k packs, maybe they will be much better