So new lozano...

Ghoti
724 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2018
Is here ? Looks like 1 to 1 with worst finishing And positioning but finisher chemistry should work.

https://www.futbin.com/18/compare/16871/15974

Comments

• NerdHerd
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good call out. Will be very popular in the WL
  • Orison
    48579 posts FIFA Cover Star
    He's left footed so his comparison should be Alessandrini.

Basically no point in replacing my red Alessandrini with him I think.
  • Ghoti
    724 posts Sunday League Hero
    My lozano have 101 games 90 goals 70 assists
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    Lozano plays like a striker - seems like Bailey is definitely more of a winger with that low finishing (10 difference!). Sure, he'll be a decent super sub out wide but I'd be expecting him to miss/keeper saves, when in front of goal.
  • n2j2000
    2169 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lozano is superior.
  • ha032742
    35204 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Not sure...that finishing is off putting.
  • Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is gonna be 86 rated after upgrades and guranteed to get more ifs he is ATM the best player in the bundesliga I think he is gonna go to England for something around 100 million this year or next year hopefully next year
  • Sercs
    18652 posts World Class
    Nice call, will be my left sided sub.. as long as he’s decent price
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Lozano plays like a striker - seems like Bailey is definitely more of a winger with that low finishing (10 difference!). Sure, he'll be a decent super sub out wide but I'd be expecting him to miss/keeper saves, when in front of goal.

I like reading your posts @VanBasten12 :D They're always proper informative and you always do the hyphen or the bold/italics things, I like it ;)

You should make me a little scrapbook of your comments
  • fluffymnuffy
    12531 posts Has That Special Something
    +10 finishing on his up
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »

I like reading your posts @VanBasten12 :D They're always proper informative and you always do the hyphen or the bold/italics things, I like it ;)

Thanks @Bowden92 - appreciate that, mate. I try type like I'm thinking about having the conversation with a person. That, and OCD of course :lol:
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »

Thanks @Bowden92 - appreciate that, mate. I try type like I'm thinking about having the conversation with a person. That, and OCD of course :lol:

Ye I know man, it always comes through on your comments you can tell, that's what I'm like in person, get that connection with somebody ;) Oh and Ye, it satisfies my OCD massively seeing it set out that way ...
  • VICTAAAA
    10778 posts Has That Special Something
    Fave stats look great, I was going to revamp my left side to Bundas and give Bailey a try but there are several things that put me off:

Finishing
    Reactions
    Positioning
    Composure

Guedes, FUTmas Paulinho and Alba are staying put.
  • NornIron
    11404 posts Has That Special Something
    Only played a few games but he isnt very good and his finishing is awful, he's fast but that's about it.