Yashin needs fixing

Daveyb
2950 posts Fans' Favourite
Why have EA released one of the best goals ever as one of the very worst on the game, it's stupidity and needs fixing I heard schmeical was bad but just go try this dude,lol

Comments

• Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Daveyb wrote: »
    Why have EA released one of the best goals ever as one of the very worst on the game, it's stupidity and needs fixing I heard schmeical was bad but just go try this dude,lol

For 600k no thanks lol. Don’t ever buy any ‘special’ keepers they are so bad. EA control them ffs what do you expect...
  • Daveyb

For 600k no thanks lol. Don’t ever buy any ‘special’ keepers they are so bad. EA control them ffs what do you expect...

Never bought him did the sbc
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up

That is way worse than buying him why on earth would anyone pay that for an untradeable keeper that is no better than your average 84 rated
  • Daveyb
    Williejno1 wrote: »

That is way worse than buying him why on earth would anyone pay that for an untradeable keeper that is no better than your average 84 rated

Pay that???pay what....you don't know what I paid or how many untradeables used or how much I made of the packs so I don't know what you're on about and how would you know how good he is without using the guy...so how's it worse
  • SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is a bit of a disgrace to his legacy. Voted the best GK ever for the last century and he plays like a bronze in game. Should be making a high % of saves in game rather than letting everything in. Needs to be fixed asap.
  • Fab
    19703 posts Club Captain
    welcome back brother
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    guess the saves with hat trait < saves with feet trait
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Physicality plays a big part in this fifa.
    6ft2 goalkeepers just don't cut it.
    They literally can't reach certain areas of the goal.
    Always go for big keepers. The bigger they are the more saves they'll make.
  • FIFA Legend
    860 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    Would be better if they actuallly gave him traits. The fact the begovic has more, tells you how much ea care.
  • Daveyb
    Would be better if they actuallly gave him traits. The fact the begovic has more, tells you how much ea care.

They've made one of the greatest keepers that's ever lived one of the very worst in the game...well down EA a thumbs up for that one...it's a farce
  • Daveyb
    Are they going to fix this idiotic card or what he's the second highest rated card in the game and one out not the greatest of all-time yet on this game he saves zero and is total garbage...it's just total bs and idiotic
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    You had the loan to try him :p
  • Daveyb
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Whats that got to do other anything so the best goalie of all-time should be sh ite cos you can use him on loan and see he's sh ite.....wtf?
  • Deano2508
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played against him in the draft and he literally saved EVERYTHING
  • Daveyb
    Deano2508 wrote: »

Oh he does mate when you play against him but stick him in your team and virtually every shot goes in its a complete joke
  • Deano2508
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite

Oh he does mate when you play against him but stick him in your team and virtually every shot goes in its a complete joke
    He does have a hat tho, you can’t have it all mate :lol:
  • Daveyb

He does have a hat tho, you can’t have it all mate :lol:

Lol thats his only plus point me one of the reasons I got the bloke but he's unusable and has been dropped and I'm back to sif sirigu
  • Daveyb
    Anyone have an idea of what icon sbc I should stick the fool in he's absolutely dreadfull
  • Daveyb
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

By you're quite ridiculous rationale if ford release a car that they find has a defect and is in fact garbage they should just say oh were just going to leave it "you had a chance of a test-drive"
  • deelio
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Love facing yashin or schmicheal because they barely make a save. Currently using fahrman who is supposedly good yet doesn't make any saves for me. Only good gk in the game is de gea
  • Daveyb
    deelio wrote: »
    Love facing yashin or schmicheal because they barely make a save. Currently using fahrman who is supposedly good yet doesn't make any saves for me. Only good gk in the game is de gea

I bet you do I have to drop the best keeper in history for sif sirigu,not that theres anything wrong with sirigu but come on EA get a grip