Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Make your own Card like Castros charity stream FUT card for the FUT champs drops

cn coyb
333 posts Sunday League Hero
Just an idea but how cool would it be if EA picked a handful of players during the fut champs Barcelona event who have linked twitch accounts to their EA account and allow them to pick their favorite player IRL and change their club, position and nationality and give them a 99 card. Eg Id pick Cuco Martina and Ea could make him a striker for me with a 99 rating and French (for ease of links no other reason) and keep him at Everton for me with 90 plus stats across the board or similar to a TOTY.

Do you think this is a good idea and who would you pick and what would you change in terms of position, club and nation?

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Thank god EA never listens..
  • cn coyb
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Thank god EA never listens..

why, it doesn't affect much if say a few hundred were picked and the card was untradeable the chance of u facing one are near 0 if they gave them to a few hundred or less
  • Oliver Powell
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    jake-no.gif
  • cn coyb
    jake-no.gif

why
  • Oliver Powell
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    why would they? what would be the point?
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    cn coyb wrote: »
    jake-no.gif

why

Exactly, why?
  • cn coyb
    why would they? what would be the point?

Whats the point in anything, its fun
  • Oliver Powell
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    good one
  • jonkero
    5877 posts Big Money Move
    You gonna play in barca?
  • CeeQue
    12331 posts Has That Special Something
    Just an idea but how cool would it be if EA picked a handful of players during the fut champs Barcelona event who have linked twitch accounts to their EA account and allow them to pick their favorite player IRL and change their club, position and nationality and give them a 99 card. Eg Id pick Cuco Martina and Ea could make him a striker for me with a 99 rating and French (for ease of links no other reason) and keep him at Everton for me with 90 plus stats across the board or similar to a TOTY.

Do you think this is a good idea and who would you pick and what would you change in terms of position, club and nation?

Thats why it will never happen your idea is absurd.
  • cn coyb
    jonkero wrote: »
    You gonna play in barca?

Obviously not i barely get gold one
  • cn coyb
    CeeQue wrote: »

Thats why it will never happen your idea is absurd.

Why is it absurd its fun and affects nothing but generates hype if they give them out on stream