Does anyone use SBC / IF Cavani?

AJS-17
762 posts Semi-Pro
Potentially looking to use him in a front three - CR7 Cavani TOTGS Mbappe

How is he?

Comments

  • Red_monster2015
    1337 posts Professional
    Yeah, SBC for me. Only just started using him and wish I started earlier. 42 goals in 18 games
  • Hyde1991
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    nah hes more bent than my nans left t i t
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah, SBC for me. Only just started using him and wish I started earlier. 42 goals in 18 games

    What game mode do you play that record is ridiculous haha do you struggle with him being 3* 3*?
  • Red_monster2015
    1337 posts Professional
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    Yeah, SBC for me. Only just started using him and wish I started earlier. 42 goals in 18 games

    What game mode do you play that record is ridiculous haha do you struggle with him being 3* 3*?

    Online div. I play him as a solo striker with prime overmars and Lucas Lf and RF. anywhere in the box and driven shots are going in. Headers are great, but he does get pushed off he ball a little too easily. You need a pace increas chem style on him too
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    I prefer Al Soma but then again i only really use the both of them as subs
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    I prefer Al Soma but then again i only really use the both of them as subs

    Al Soma was just so much better so I dumped Cavani into an SBC, he was pretty meh for me.
  • Alex_cr
    4231 posts National Call-Up
    650 in 540 now. Slowed down since I went 2 up top. Really lethal finisher but doesn't bring much else to the team.
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    hmmmm i dunno thanks for your input guys i'm just trying to get a RF-ST with strong link

    Just don't know who to fill the gaps with

    CR7 - ? - ?

    casemiro - R10 - ?
  • Tboon
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    He was very good for me, but I used him for prime Van Basten sbc. MvB is a better version of Cavani.
  • Red_monster2015
    1337 posts Professional
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    hmmmm i dunno thanks for your input guys i'm just trying to get a RF-ST with strong link

    Just don't know who to fill the gaps with

    CR7 - ? - ?

    casemiro - R10 - ?

    I use him in

    Overmars - Cavani - Lucas
    Xmas fabhino- IF Gustavo - xmas Herrera
    IF telles- baby matthaus- SIF mustaf - Valencia
    IF ederson
    Mattahus and Gustavo I switch ingame
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had the NIF ages ago and probably the most consistent striker for me.

    I can imagine his SBC/IF to be even better
  • Jayriddler16
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He’s my second favourite player at the moment only behind Neymar. I play him in a 5-2-1-2 formation as a Cam. He’s scored 86 goals in 101 games all in SB world class diff. Makes great runs through and can bang in long shots for fun. If you use legacy defending he just bullies players off the ball. Trust me he’s well worth it and I definitely won’t be using him in a SBC.
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm just gonna go for it and do the league SBC, who knows might pack Neymar with the packs for that new in form haha
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    I'm just gonna go for it and do the league SBC, who knows might pack Neymar with the packs for that new in form haha

    I got Nainggolan in the Monaco one so you never know :D
  • lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2018
    Or like me and have Benatia as best pull from calsio and mls leagues :)
  • lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2018
    Double
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    I'm just gonna go for it and do the league SBC, who knows might pack Neymar with the packs for that new in form haha

    I got Nainggolan in the Monaco one so you never know :D

    wow, here's to hoping :lol:
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Or like me and have Benatia as best pull from calsio and mls leagues :)

    I've done them all i got 2 standout pulls Nain (as said before) and 85 Crespo in the Middlesborough sbc. I liked doing the MLS one i had alot of the players i actually made more coins back.
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Or like me and have Benatia as best pull from calsio and mls leagues :)

    I've done them all i got 2 standout pulls Nain (as said before) and 85 Crespo in the Middlesborough sbc. I liked doing the MLS one i had alot of the players i actually made more coins back.

    crespo?! wow, I'll let you know how my luck is when i open them at 6 haha crespo in the Middlesbrough SBC is crazy
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Or like me and have Benatia as best pull from calsio and mls leagues :)

    I've done them all i got 2 standout pulls Nain (as said before) and 85 Crespo in the Middlesborough sbc. I liked doing the MLS one i had alot of the players i actually made more coins back.

    crespo?! wow, I'll let you know how my luck is when i open them at 6 haha crespo in the Middlesbrough SBC is crazy

    It was my first decent pull for a while premium gold jumbos give me most luck.
  • lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Or like me and have Benatia as best pull from calsio and mls leagues :)

    I've done them all i got 2 standout pulls Nain (as said before) and 85 Crespo in the Middlesborough sbc. I liked doing the MLS one i had alot of the players i actually made more coins back.

    Those are very nice pulls :)

    I prepared for ligue/saudi/calsio/mls and for rest of leagues if they are same from last year.

    Did russia/ere/efl during futmas.

    Packed from last team of efl which gave 5k pack Chiellini and from russia Coutinho twice. From ligue packed sif Sirigu so it has been decent.

    Cavani,Hamsik and Promes will stay in my teams for long time.
  • Red_monster2015
    1337 posts Professional
    I have done every League SBC so far at a fraction of the cost due to buying early. Cavani only cost me 80k ish but didn’t pull anything decent. Best I have had is dybala from the mls league
  • Delboy13710
    4673 posts National Call-Up
    Is he any good IG ? using mbappe along side Suarez but would prefer a bit more strength . He's 3* WF and skills is putting me off
Sign In or Register to comment.