Spotm Kane as CM

Giacdeman
402 posts Sunday League Hero
Tired of using him at ST. He had a 1:1 goal ratio but it is just not fun playing with him, it is a hassle to turn him into a position to shoot, but when he does it's mostly a goal.

Now it got me thinking. His passing is okay-ish, pace is good for a CM, a cranking shot and an aerial threat. All hes missing are the defensive stats. Can I still use him as CM with great succesion?

Comments

  • clsMUFC
    1323 posts Play-Off Hero
    You must be using him wrong - 70 goals in 50 games for me
  • Giacdeman
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    As I said, scoring is not the problem. It's just boring to do so with him.
  • Giacdeman
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just used him as CM and he scored me a hattrick... This game. XD
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Last year in FIFA 17 I saw an excessive amount of people use POTM Kane at rcm. I have actually tried him there in a 4321 and the 433(5). Decent in the position but he just turns super slow.
  • shearo0315
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Giacdeman wrote: »
    Tired of using him at ST. He had a 1:1 goal ratio but it is just not fun playing with him, it is a hassle to turn him into a position to shoot, but when he does it's mostly a goal.

    Now it got me thinking. His passing is okay-ish, pace is good for a CM, a cranking shot and an aerial threat. All hes missing are the defensive stats. Can I still use him as CM with great succesion?

    I have seen a few guys use him online as a CM and he seems to do pretty well. I've also seen FUTMAS Ibra as a CM a few times too and he was also decent in there.
  • ParryJack5
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    clsMUFC wrote: »
    You must be using him wrong - 70 goals in 50 games for me

    Hahahaha

    Don't listen to this clown.

    I completely agree mate, he's as agile as a tank and just doesn't do anything other than score. No contribution at all to build up or keeping possession is a struggle
  • clsMUFC
    1323 posts Play-Off Hero
    ParryJack5 wrote: »
    clsMUFC wrote: »
    You must be using him wrong - 70 goals in 50 games for me

    Hahahaha

    Don't listen to this clown.

    I completely agree mate, he's as agile as a tank and just doesn't do anything other than score. No contribution at all to build up or keeping possession is a struggle

    Probably because you have no thumbs
  • DistinctDwayne
    983 posts Professional
    He is a tank, very annoying if you love using agile players. He doesn't bring much to the team but he's a goal scoring machine. 100 in 50 games for me but only 5 assists. Imagine he'd be ok in CM but his agility would frustrate me even more in that position.
Sign In or Register to comment.