Anyone else not get on with Lloris?

So I've had Begovic in goal since I started playing. I picked up Hugo as an upgrade a few days ago and he just seems to be a wreck in goal. he flaps at easy balls and just doesnt seem as solid as Begovic.

anyone else found the same?

Comments

• Wonderfulwest
    4629 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve used Cech and then de gea but sold de gea as he stared letting in some really stupid goals. Currently got Loan Peter and then loan Yashin. I’ll use them up then decide who to put in goal. Thinking of Begovic or Scream Forster purely as 200k on a keeper is mad when he still conceded stupid goals
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've got Lloris cause loved him last year but he lets some absolute howlers in. no idea who to try replace with as wouldn't want to be spending much more on a GK and tried to likes of begovic and the other cheap GK's and they all feel pretty samey to me. Even if they make a load of quality saves they balance it out with awful mistakes a minute later
  • Wonderfulwest
    4629 posts National Call-Up
    DrMac95 wrote: »
    I've got Lloris cause loved him last year but he lets some absolute howlers in. no idea who to try replace with as wouldn't want to be spending much more on a GK and tried to likes of begovic and the other cheap GK's and they all feel pretty samey to me. Even if they make a load of quality saves they balance it out with awful mistakes a minute later

If you can afford him Courtois is solid, worth his price tag
  • MattDaddy V1
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    This year goal keepers are a problem. I've got an untradeable Cech who is being out preformed by bloody Ben Foster, DDG being out preformed by Romero. Did Prime Big Pete and SBC Casillias on my 2nd account and they're fine. Just look at the pros no one using Neurer this year they're all using that 84 rated Fährmann. All goal keepers make terrible mistakes this year occasionally.
  • Sercs
    18584 posts World Class
    Lloris is shocking, Begovic, Courtois and DDG best keepers
  • weims
    2028 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lloris (only tried the TOTGS variant) is the worst keeper I’ve used this FIFA.
  • BcfcDale88
    3642 posts National Call-Up
    I’m liking Lloris just as good and bad as any other keeper
  • SherDogg
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    nope. bego is better
  • LiTTl3_King15
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea lloris is horrendous this year jad an untradeable and he lets in the worst goals. Ended up putting him in an sbc, using prime big pete and he's pretty solid.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Hes always been crap
  • Joestoe
    4272 posts National Call-Up
    Yup, horrible for me as well. Sold him when I could to buy De Gea.
  • ab51194
    1026 posts Professional
    Ederson
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    All keepers suck mate. There is no "good" keeper on fifa
  • CtldChaos
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    DrMac95 wrote: »

If you can afford him Courtois is solid, worth his price tag

+1 I have found him to be the biggest pain to play against.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6943 posts Big Money Move
    I thought this said Louis and I thought...bit harsh
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    I just had a poll put up yesterday for Best NIF GK that isn’t one of the meta guys; DDG, Neuer, Bego, Fahrmann....

It was overwhelmingly Courtois. I like Lloris too but not in this game. He punches too much, his speed works against him I think. Lol.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1294 posts Professional
    Yesterday versus a team with 4 legends (Including Ronaldo Nazario), If Hazard, If De Bruyne and If DDG my Lloris ended up with 5 saves and DDG with 3.

It was a really complicated FUT Founder player but somehow I won 7 to 1 with a nice 1.5M team

I have only used the DDG loan, Petr, Begovic, Hart, Ederson, Schmeichel, Butland and Lloris. I don't know if it is because of the link with FUTMAS Koscielny but Lloris has been the best.
  • BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    I’m liking Lloris just as good and bad as any other keeper

+1 he has been decent for me, nothing special but not a bad option
  • Jay1890
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Preferred courtois as prem keeper
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    No GK has performed for me apart from 87 Ter Stegen.
  • Jay1890
    No keeper does in this game
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    All keepers suck mate. There is no "good" keeper on fifa

DDG is the only actually good one and even he lets him some real bs. Find one that fits your team and that you get on with enough. This years Butland is Bego or Donnaruma. I face some GK who are really godly and cracked out and Idk how but it gets frustrating, yet when I've tried a few of them they're god awful - Ederson for example.
  • Jay1890
    See now Ederson is the only one I have trouble beating for some reason
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    de gea is the way to go
  • Chappy
    1309 posts Professional
    Jay1890 wrote: »
    See now Ederson is the only one I have trouble beating for some reason

You should play mine. Don’t think he’s ever stopped a low driven shot.