Wow

Comments

• Azof
    16613 posts World Class
    If only there was a transfer thread
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2018
    Where's the proof? Seen sources claim 250k, 300k, 400k, 500k and now 600k :lol:
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Shane wrote: »

ITV is my sauce :lol:
    Azof wrote: »

Sorry officer
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    who **** cares
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    who **** cares
    K
  • Reus
    22554 posts Club Captain
    It's a farce

The club's pay the players these ridiculous wages they should half ticket prices and pay them a fraction less
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    600 season tickets then? Nothing to United.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 2018
    JBC03FC wrote: »

31,200 season tickets.
    Post edited by Peter on
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    Shane wrote: »

ITV is my sauce :lol:
    Azof wrote: »

Sorry officer

Link for the source?
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    JBC03FC wrote: »

Currently nothing to United. But when Lukaku and Pogba all want new shiny contracts they'll definitely want the same wage or more than Alexis. Especially if they are performing better. United took a big risk giving into Sanchez ridiculous wage demands.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    BS. it's 350k
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Imagine how dense you have to be to believe this stuff
  • IDARYL
    5644 posts Big Money Move
    Reus wrote: »
    It's a farce

The club's pay the players these ridiculous wages they should half ticket prices and pay them a fraction less

the clubs could half ticket prices without reducing wages...the whole of football is greedy not just the players..
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    He isn't worth that much. He should be on half that.
    Utd are mugs for paying these sort of wages.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I have seen 505k quoted a lot. Include the offer bits and bobs and 600k would be about right.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

I have seen 505k quoted a lot. Include the offer bits and bobs and 600k would be about right.

Absolutely no surprise to see that you believe it.
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Funny people belive anything that's in the media :D
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

I have read/seen it on many sources.
    The numbers may not be 100% accurate but I would believe that between half a dozen or so reports would mean they are in the right ball park.
    Why wouldn't I believe It?! I am not dense, although apparently I must be to believe this, because you(UTD fan) said so.
    What super reliable source have you got that contradicts this?
  • YOLOT0URE
    6969 posts Big Money Move

The numbers may not be 100% accurate but I would believe that between half a dozen or so reports would mean they are in the right ball park.
    Why wouldn't I believe It?! I am not dense, although apparently I must be to believe this, because you(UTD fan) said so.
    The club itself?
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    edited January 2018
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

The club itself?

The club have officially announced his wages to the public/media?! Really, where?
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something

Well what I’d the real amount then
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Well what I’d the real amount then

Exactly, waiting.....

For some one that acts like such a smug know-it-all, he is taking an awfully long time with the official wage details to show us all how dense we are!!
  • YOLOT0URE

The club itself?

The club have officially announced his wages to the public/media?! Really, where?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sportbible.com/football/news-manchester-united-reveal-alexis-sanchezs-wages-20180122.amp.html
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

The club itself?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sportbible.com/football/news-manchester-united-reveal-alexis-sanchezs-wages-20180122.amp.html

Fair enough, some bloke tweeted it is 300k. :wink: our mistake.
  • YOLOT0URE

The club itself?

Ah but the sun said it was 600k and that’s believable right? I mean, why would they lie?!
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    This was in the space of 30 hours

mjmj3s.jpg

600k :D
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

The club itself?

Ah but the sun said it was 600k and that’s believable right? I mean, why would they lie?!

Don't ever read the Sun. Barely good enough to line a litter tray for a cat with the squits.

Tbh, the source quoted here is probably more likely to be correct than most if not all that I have seen, but it is hard to genuinely believe anything you read with out actually seeing the docs.

Tbh I couldn't give a **** what footballers get paid, but just thought 500k(ish) was extortionate for Sanchez.
    300k is still probably more than he is worth imo.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    edited January 2018
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    This was in the space of 30 hours

mjmj3s.jpg

600k :D

See it is hard to know what is fact or fiction nowadays.
    Part of the problem is for years the media could tell people anything and would never be challenged. They still try it but they get challenged on nearly everything they print.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

The club itself?

That source is the sportbible/some fella on Twitter.

Much like all these stories about his wagesx someone tweeting "they said....." Doesn't mean anything.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

The club itself?

Don't ever read the Sun. Barely good enough to line a litter tray for a cat with the squits.

Tbh, the source quoted here is probably more likely to be correct than most if not all that I have seen, but it is hard to genuinely believe anything you read with out actually seeing the docs.

Tbh I couldn't give a **** what footballers get paid, but just thought 500k(ish) was extortionate for Sanchez.
    300k is still probably more than he is worth imo.

If it’s any comfort for you Man Utd has no problem paying 350k a week. Also go rid of Mkhitaryans wages in the process with no transfer fee to Arsenal.

14ddkip.jpg
This discussion has been closed.