New patch for consoles

Isco233
317 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey.

When the new patch will be available in ps4/xbone?

I hope before the weekend league.

Comments

• '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    No, next week.
  • Isco233
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    No, next week.

Ty mate.
    PC won that one.
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    No, next week.

I think we will see it before the WL.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    Def before WL maybe thrs after or before rewards
  • Isco233
    Napoli9 wrote: »

No one playing fifa on pc. Why pc gets the updates first?
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    Community is smaller, trial testfirst I would assume
  • Isco233 wrote: »

Lol they are just testing them on the PC players first haha. If it works, we will get them if it is full of mistakes, the mistakes will be sorted out first.
    Last year I was playing on the PC by the end, they had a weekend, where a patch made the game unplayable. Every time there was a freekick, all the players froze and stood at there positions no matter what.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    MysticM wrote: »
    No, next week.

I hope not. Last wl until monthlies.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Isco233 wrote: »

testing
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Pc gets it first because PS4 and Xbox have lengthy approval processes for patches I believe. On pc you’re playing on Origin which ea owns, so no wait
  • Isco233
    nope123 wrote: »
    Pc gets it first because PS4 and Xbox have lengthy approval processes for patches I believe. On pc you’re playing on Origin which ea owns, so no wait
    They sold only 70k copies on pc.
    I hopre they testing it on them.

• SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    BordoMavi wrote: »

Lol they are just testing them on the PC players first haha. If it works, we will get them if it is full of mistakes, the mistakes will be sorted out first.
    Last year I was playing on the PC by the end, they had a weekend, where a patch made the game unplayable. Every time there was a freekick, all the players froze and stood at there positions no matter what.

Your wrong there, I play on xbone and pc, pc regarding gameplay and ability to stop lag etc is miles ahead of console, they release to pc first because there is no third party Xbox or PS.

I’d say playing on pc is such a joy compared to console, gameplay lag etc is 100000000000x better

• W77
    924 posts Professional
    EA don't have number for how much they sold . where u come up with your numbers.
  • Viggo 007
    edited January 2018
    SurferDude wrote: »

Your wrong there, I play on xbone and pc, pc regarding gameplay and ability to stop lag etc is miles ahead of console, they release to pc first because there is no third party Xbox or PS.

I’d say playing on pc is such a joy compared to console, gameplay lag etc is 100000000000x better

You'd think there are only 10 players on PC by how everyone makes it sound :D :D :D

PC looks to be about 1/4 of xbox userbase if we go by items on the market
  • SurferDude
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

You'd think there are only 10 players on PC by how everyone makes it sound :D :D :D

I know lol, I love playing on pc but my boys are on console, my pc makes today’s consoles look like the old master system if you remember that lol

• Bavarian89
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    For elite 2 Squad battles on PC you need 72k and on ps4 56k...
  • Viggo 007
    edited January 2018

I know lol, I love playing on pc but my boys are on console, my pc makes today’s consoles look like the old master system if you remember that lol

I tried last year xbox one for 5 days, didn't get on with it, input lag is all over the place.
  • SurferDude wrote: »

Lol PC is such a pain to play on. So much easier for hackers to play, the 99 ovr glitch, the glitch where in div 1 most of your opponnents DC ( because they glitch a win), heck it would take me half an hour to find an opponent who actually wanted to play instead of glitching, small market - at times the player you look for is not even on the market, etc. etc. etc. I don't regret buying a PS4 and leaving that **** with the fifa 17.
  • SurferDude

I tried last year xbox one for 5 days, didn't get on with it, input lag is all over the place.

It’s aweful in fut 18 aswell

• Viggo 007

Is PS4 like that too?
  • Isco233
    W77 wrote: »
    EA don't have number for how much they sold . where u come up with your numbers.

Here mate
    https://www.google.co.il/amp/comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2018/01/11/fifa-18-10-million-sold-ea-sports/
  • SurferDude

Is PS4 like that too?

Yup, it’s like the game actually bottlenecks, like the issue you get with bad processor with a decent graphics card

Sums up the poorly built consoles

• MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    Mdx wrote: »
    No, next week.

I hope they fix before, its been in the game way to long allready, especially for the monthlys they should patch it asap before this WL,

If you good enough you get your wins, this game is automaten enough allready.
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional

• Angy
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite

• CtldChaos
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    FYI, the reason why the updates com out on PC first is because of the review and release process for XBOX and PS. When you issue a game update to the console, you have to submit the update to MSFT who will then check it to make sure the code is not malicious, have security breaches, etc. This review process is fairly automated but takes a few days to get through. PC, they release it directly to them, no review process needed. They are not testing it on the PC guys, why not? Because if they found a bug today, right now at this moment, they would not actually have time to fix it before the console release. I expect we will see the update on Thursday, assuming no problems in the platform reviews.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mdx wrote: »
    No, next week.

I hope they fix before, its been in the game way to long allready, especially for the monthlys they should patch it asap before this WL,

If you good enough you get your wins, this game is automaten enough allready.

Yeah I know what u mean. I'm glad thebpath is being released.. just on course for my best ever monthly finish.
    Would feel more comfortable going into with what I know rather than a new game play.