Kits during wl ?

omarnyc
3538 posts National Call-Up
"For example, if you choose to play the match in your Home kit, you will see your opponent play the match in your Away kit."

So during the whole wl are we going to see only 2 kits, which are our own home and away kits? That sounds so boring

Comments

• Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    Then change your kits every few games
  • AdrianV
    939 posts Semi-Pro
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    Then change your kits every few games

• NYCDYNAMIX
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    omarnyc wrote: »
    "For example, if you choose to play the match in your Home kit, you will see your opponent play the match in your Away kit."

So during the whole wl are we going to see only 2 kits, which are our own home and away kits? That sounds so boring

Ok so you're going to complain about kits now? Give me a break
  • Clancy
    7736 posts League Winner
    :joy: :joy:

Oh noooo, the crushing boredom of seeing the same kits every WL match!!! Might as well quit FUT in my opinion. Not even worth playing.
  • Team Sam
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite
    NYCDYNAMIX wrote: »

I actually agree with the OP. Pretty boring. I like seeing different kits and I like others seeing mine.
  • Stonebridge
    1146 posts Professional
    Im happy, think ill get a generic white and a dark one. Best part is that its allways the same areana :)
  • omarnyc
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    Some will like some dont, i like the fact that they are doing something about home/away and stadium issues, but imo this wasnt necessary
  • Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2018
    They should do what PES does and allow you to select which on your kits you want to see in game, and then you're able to choose which of your opponents kits you see from their kit selection. So at least you get to see your kits, and also your opponents kits. Doesn't fix the fact pros will wear a certain kit to avoid one another tho.
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Team Sam wrote: »

I actually agree with the OP. Pretty boring. I like seeing different kits and I like others seeing mine.

• dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    dylanmx wrote: »
    Team Sam wrote: »

Agree, what's the **** point of buying kits than
  • iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    Its a lot better than being backed out on over and over
    I cant even use the kits i like right now because people leave
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Put your opponent in the most ridiculous lookin kits you can find. I think this will be tremendously fun.
  • Stonebridge
    1146 posts Professional
    Fifabing wrote: »
    They should do what PES does and allow you to select which on your kits you want to see in game, and then you're able to choose which of your opponents kits you see from their kit selection. So at least you get to see your kits, and also your opponents kits. Doesn't fix the fact pros will wear a certain kit to avoid one another tho.

you dont see eachothers kits at all, its a blind matchup, you dont know who you are playing until you get to see opponents squad, so pros cant back out
  • OP, complaining about looking at the same kits every game, is 99% guaranteed to NOT be "that guy"who, with every possession, immediately dishes to the "intentionally-placed-in-his-squad-out-of-position" Jesus on the wing and pulls on R2 for dear life; Crossing his fingers for 90 minutes and clinching his butthole hoping every time he runs out of field and sends the "spam cross" into the box that the FIFA Gods will show him mercy with an undeserving header into the corner. If that was the case and I am incorrect, it would only mean that some people who play this game not only spend a disturbingly large amount of time getting excited to display zero ability in-game, but also continue to play that same game for the same relentless amount of time; They lose most of their games and then spend their potty breaks sitting down to pee so they can hold their phones and congest these forums with complaints about every tiny detail of the game they don't like.

Wipe butt. Return to TV. Rinse. Repeat.

I would rather spend consecutive life sentences in prison with a cell mate who thought I was the hottest thing since sliced bread and had an issue where his phallic member would unravel itself in his pants and fall to the ground through the bottom of his pant leg.
  • LiveDogs
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    I like this because there's nothing more annoying than playing someone with a goofy colored jumbled kit with stripes that in its sensory mess somehow looks almost the same as yours other than perhaps detail like shorts.

I also pick a generic all white, all black kit. Just perception wise I find it helpful to maintain and view where my and my opponents olayers are at all times.
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    :|
    Post edited by [Z]one[ONE] on