My Biggest Pet Peeve

ppeetteerr11
1041 posts Professional
Is when idiots pause as soon as the game loads to change their formation. I can’t stand it it gets under my skin so much. Don’t get me started on Mbappe and Martial.

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12959 posts Has That Special Something
    TBH it doesn't bother me....why chemistry even exists in a game where your meant to be building YOUR "ultimate team" is the real problem....just scrap it for goodness sake
  • Scousekingy221
    603 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree with the chem sometimes my team plays better even with low chem just depends on the players u have.
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    It's really stupid that they've left it like this.

Make the same chem wether you start with the players in that formation or switch to it in game. Simple.

Either make the chem system count, or just scrap it. End this annoying workaround of paying to formation switch
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Well, I ll probably get immune to this. Only managed to play 12 matches last WL. All of them paused before kickoff and change their formations and stuff. They all were really bad at the game anyway. Just sheeps.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    They should remove chemistry all together tbh
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    They should remove chemistry all together tbh

I don’t think they should remove chemistry, however I do think they should incorporate continental links.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    As far as I'm aware, chemistry between players doesn't exist on Fifa Mobile.. Only chemistry for positions... That's how it should be...
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1219 posts Professional
    I agree really winds me up if u want play 2 strikers up top then start in the formation and take the chem hit. Its so annoying n basically cheating in my eyes just too try get an advantage over others. Its pathetic and shows how desperate this fifa community has become for cheap goals and wins. Yawn
  • Batman_Llanber
    1161 posts Professional
    It is annoying when everygame is a formation chnager, Just Zzzzzzzz
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Meh. It used to bother me last year however pretty much anyone who takes WL seriously does it, so I just grew used to it.

Those who time waste though, that's something that I loathe!
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    It is annoying when everygame is a formation chnager, Just Zzzzzzzz

Division 1 and WL...always pause and change to that damn 4-1-2-1-2 (2).
  • deelio
    437 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its funny how all the people complaining have teams worth multiple millions of coins. Sorry I don't want to pay 800k to play hazard at cam when I can pay 200k and switch formation.
  • IxToMxI
    5496 posts Big Money Move
    I love it, makes people so easy to play and you so hard fo play against when you don’t do it, just track their second pass they dunno what to do when they can’t create the triangle