Would you rather....

IDARYL
5778 posts Big Money Move
Be at a decent level at fifa with a bad team or Icon team and a bad level of fifa. I know teams don't matter in winning but just played some guy who was god awful at fifa with a top team.
Whats the point in having icons you can't play the game ?

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    So only good people should be allowed to have good players?
  • IDARYL
    DaveSaves wrote: »

you can have whoever you want but whats the point in having good players??? do you buy a Audi if you can't drive ??
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    IDARYL wrote: »

you can have whoever you want but whats the point in having good players??? do you buy a Audi if you can't drive ??

If you're not good at the game why would you play with bad players? To make it even harder?
  • Sercs
    22240 posts Club Captain

Your thread is basically taking a swipe at people with good sides who aren’t that great at the game.. but then beat you so you decide to put it down to the team making a difference

Boring man, boring.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    It’s not like @IDARYL to start an argument
  • Jay1890
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The players in no way make you play better though? I've played people with the typical ronaldo/messi squads and thrashed them 10-0

Rubbish people with credit card teams annoy me even more
  • Maverick
    10129 posts Has That Special Something
    wut
  • IDARYL
    Paawky wrote: »

If you're not good at the game why would you play with bad players? To make it even harder?

if a good player has good players it makes if better, if a bad player has good players it doesn't make him better. If you cant defend then no player will make a difference, if you're predictable then no player will make a difference
  • IDARYL
    Sercs wrote: »

Your thread is basically taking a swipe at people with good sides who aren’t that great at the game.. but then beat you so you decide to put it down to the team making a difference

Boring man, boring.

i went on ps4 at crimbo and every game i have the worse team....my point is whats the point in having good players if your henry might a well be a sane....
  • IDARYL
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    It’s not like @IDARYL to start an argument

Can't remember the last time i argued on this forum tbh...
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I like Peter Griffin’s “would you rather...” questions better!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2018

I have a good team and I’m average at the game.

So because I don’t make elite I should have Rondon instead of Ronaldo?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Icons are fun.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    Damn this guy must've really got to you if you felt the need to make a thread about this. He living in your head rent free brother???
  • IDARYL

no you should learn how to be better at the game, you spend so much time on it why would't you want to improve ??
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class

no you should learn how to be better at the game, you spend so much time on it why would't you want to improve ??

Perhaps people just play to have fun.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

I like playing football but I'm crap, I'm still allowed to wear Adidas boots, I don't have to wear Sondico.
  • IDARYL
    Fab wrote: »
    Damn this guy must've really got to you if you felt the need to make a thread about this. He living in your head rent free brother???

interested in why you wouldn't want to improve if you have good player, like why would you be in a xbox forum if you don't have fifa for xbox...
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Jay1890 wrote: »
    The players in no way make you play better though? I've played people with the typical ronaldo/messi squads and thrashed them 10-0

Why should it annoy you? That's irrational or jealousy.

Success on this game is as much about employing a certain type of tactic and using your average super boosted speedsters (mainly premier league) as it is the top rated players.

You'd probably define my team as a credit card team, but in now way is it set up to beat the regular hardcore teams, and I won't be changing it. Why? Because I like it, and it features my favourite players as a kid, van Basten, Rijkaard and Laudrup, and a handful of current players I admire. Kroos, kimmich and Bale, and a load of icons. In no way the best team available, but it's my team.
    And yes, I'm bang average.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

Who says I don’t want to improve?

But it’s not a career, it’s a hobby. Whether I improve or not, it’s not really relevant.
  • IDARYL
    Peter wrote: »

I like playing football but I'm ****, I'm still allowed to wear Adidas boots, I don't have to wear Sondico.

your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so you play with your mates at a park if you buy a pair of 200 quid boots and can't play football you're a idiot..
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain

interested in why you wouldn't want to improve if you have good player, like why would you be in a xbox forum if you don't have fifa for xbox...

How did you figure out your opponent didnt want to improve? Did he tell you that? I don't think you can improve by just snapping your fingers or something like that, or is there a method you would like to share? Why wouldnt someone use icons if they can afford them?
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »

Success on this game is as much about employing a certain type of tactic and using your average super boosted speedsters (mainly premier league) as it is the top rated players.

You'd probably define my team as a credit card team, but in now way is it set up to beat the regular hardcore teams, and I won't be changing it. Why? Because I like it, and it features my favourite players as a kid, van Basten, Rijkaard and Laudrup, and a handful of current players I admire. Kroos, kimmich and Bale, and a load of icons. In no way the best team available, but it's my team.

Well said! ;)
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite

I rarely agree with Dave (if at all), however seen some posts today that I agree with, this included

Your skill level should have nothing to do with the players you can use.

I don't like top teams playing negative tactics but that's a different matter.
  • IDARYL
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »

no its my mentality of i couldn't waste my time on something if i never want to improve at it, like if i went to a gym id want to see myself improving and not be happy seeing no improvment..
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You need to work on your analogies.
  • IDARYL

How did you figure out your opponent didnt want to improve? Did he tell you that? I don't think you can improve by just snapping your fingers or something like that, or is there a method you would like to share? Why wouldnt someone use icons if they can afford them?

if i'd never played fifa in my life i'd be gold 1 level in a month, fifa isn't hard to improve on...
  • caedite
    743 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Icon team and a bad level of fifa

This definitely, because:

a. Strong possibility I have a life
    b. And a good income
  • IDARYL
    Benn wrote: »
    @IDARYL has always be known to be a bit of a freak, he loves his 15 year old fifa pro's

hide behind that computer..
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

if i'd never played fifa in my life i'd be gold 1 level in a month, fifa isn't hard to improve on...

Why don’t you get top 100? Why aren’t you improving?
This discussion has been closed.