There it is:

IMG_20180123_145309.jpg

IMG_20180123_145304.jpg

IMG_20180123_145300.jpg

Sounds goid to be true ...

Comments

• DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well I’m looking forward to new fixed issues, I’m sure they will create other issues during this fix just to pi55 us off
  • JTID
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So the option to view the opponents kit & choosing Home & Away has been switched with being able to see the opponents team? Tell me I’m misinterpreting the last part.
  • ICUP
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    JTID wrote: »
    So the option to view the opponents kit & choosing Home & Away has been switched with being able to see the opponents team? Tell me I’m misinterpreting the last part.

yeah you have misread it. It just means everytime you look for a match and find an opponent you will always be on the left hand side and your opponent will always be on the right
  • JTID
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ahh just re-read it a few times, it just shows the opponent on the right side.. as usual with that no longer being an indication of Home or away and the kit choosing screen as gone. Hopefully there is a method set to block kit clashing that doesn’t mean we always have to use a set kit.
  • bigpokey24
    5214 posts Big Money Move
    JTID wrote: »
    Ahh just re-read it a few times, it just shows the opponent on the right side.. as usual with that no longer being an indication of Home or away and the kit choosing screen as gone. Hopefully there is a method set to block kit clashing that doesn’t mean we always have to use a set kit.

there will be no kit clashing, except you choose to have the same home and away kits,
  • The kick off thing is ace although I did update. Played 1 game lost 4 3 in extra time. We both scored twice from ko. Creasing
  • clsMUFC
    1320 posts Play-Off Hero
    Read it properly.. you will not see any of your opponents kits. If you choose to play in YOUR home kit, you see your opponent playing in YOUR away kit.

Ridiculous idea if you ask me, what is the point in getting a nice kit if only you can see it? what is the point in monthly kits from Weekeend League?

Weekend League is now communist.
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    clsMUFC wrote: »
    Read it properly.. you will not see any of your opponents kits. If you choose to play in YOUR home kit, you see your opponent playing in YOUR away kit.

Ridiculous idea if you ask me, what is the point in getting a nice kit if only you can see it? what is the point in monthly kits from Weekeend League?

All of these changes to the WL menu is to prevent people from backing out all the time. People who saw a high rated kit from FUT champs would back out because they didn't want to take on someone who was perceived to be good and give them a challenge.
  • clsMUFC
    1320 posts Play-Off Hero

All of these changes to the WL menu is to prevent people from backing out all the time. People who saw a high rated kit from FUT champs would back out because they didn't want to take on someone who was perceived to be good and give them a challenge.

Wear a different Kit then... there's the solution
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    You can't identify against who are you playing anymore, no kits or stadium. It has to be done in order to make WL fair and competitive (no more cherry picking and people backing out because they don't play as home team).

I'm certain 40-0 will be much harder than before.
  • Joestoe
    10580 posts Has That Special Something

Wear a different Kit then... there's the solution

Play another game mode then. There's your solution.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    Ridiculous idea if you ask me, what is the point in getting a nice kit if only you can see it? what is the point in monthly kits from Weekeend League? .
    you can still use them outside of WL

and people back out if they see elite kits, so you couldn't wear them anyway

in order WL to be competitive you shouldn't identify anything about your opponent before you start playing
  • BruceLeeHarding
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dunno, I reckon I could get 40-0.

Receiving end of tho.