Better question: What happened to Generations?

TonyPicasso
469 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 2018
Just booted 86 Henrik after 300 loyal games as his knack for missing sitters finally outweighed his classy finesse shot. Officially on the composure train and these two are in my budget...

Starts in a 4231 wide and will most likely end up in a 41212 (naturally, don’t judge) next to either Prime R10 or 87 Sonaldo.

Cheers as always boys!
Post edited by TonyPicasso on

Comments

• Scutch
    11226 posts Has That Special Something
    Not fancy doing the MVB SBC? Getting rave and cheaper than both in the long run.
  • TonyPicasso
    Scutch wrote: »
    Not fancy doing the MVB SBC? Getting rave and cheaper than both in the long run.

Not even a moment after posting I remembered the loan and did it, doubt I’ll do the SBC as Im only focusing on ending the year with former Barca/Madrid/or Liverpool players for my Generation squads.
  • TonyPicasso
    Bump for Jesus
  • heefmondo
    1581 posts Play-Off Hero

Not even a moment after posting I remembered the loan and did it, doubt I’ll do the SBC as Im only focusing on ending the year with former Barca/Madrid/or Liverpool players for my Generation squads.

Remember when Generations was a thing
  • TonyPicasso
    edited January 2018
    heefmondo wrote: »

Remember when Generations was a thing

Tried embedding a Member Berries gif and failed but yeah, idk why I’m still doing it tbh