Passing Rant

Mattheos
1352 posts Professional
Passing in this game really is so **** inconsistent. You fully charge passes and players can outrun these passes and make slide tackles on you before the ball is at you're feet. Infront of goal, someone in front of you just tap the pass button and it rockets to the keeper. Light pass to someone infront of you, the ball travels a bit fast, he jumps over it and another player in an offside position gets the ball.

Why the **** are long distant LB+Y's from Onuoha more accurate than a short pass from TOTS Santi Cazorla?

Comments

• TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    It's infuriating to me because I can't really be bothered to learn skills as I really want to rely on passing. I have the same experiences as you. but the biggest issue is players off the ball not really moving into space.

PPL wonder why kids spam LB-Y....of course they do when the through ball function only works when passing to wingers or these wonder passes are smashed forward by the CB to magically send the striker in on a breakaway.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    edited June 2015
    TKBC wrote: »
    It's infuriating to me because I can't really be bothered to learn skills as I really want to rely on passing. I have the same experiences as you. but the biggest issue is players off the ball not really moving into space.

PPL wonder why kids spam LB-Y....of course they do when the through ball function only works when passing to wingers or these wonder passes are smashed forward by the CB to magically send the striker in on a breakaway.

I don't even blame them, why wouldn't they when passing the ball a few feet is **** infuriating.
  • Korthan
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA ruined the Y grounded through ball this year. That doesn't help. I notice every single nerf they made this year hindered passing through defences/attacking. EA went OTT.
  • theprettyreckless
    57 posts Park Captain
    and not to forget, on days like sunday, saturday, maybe late evening weekdays, you cannot play a good passing game due to input lagg, cause their servers are made out of wood and they dont spend a single dime in better hardware.

i only play in the morning now, it's so smooth.
  • Korthan wrote: »
    EA ruined the Y grounded through ball this year. That doesn't help. I notice every single nerf they made this year hindered passing through defences/attacking. EA went OTT.

+1