The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Wednesday's TOTS

Lard_Lad
12690 posts Has That Special Something
Which league does everyone reckon it will be on Wednesday?

Comments

• JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think Serie A and Ligue 1 at the same time
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2133 posts Fans' Favourite
    Serie A or possibly Serie A + Ligue 1
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Serie A/Ligue 1, hopefully together.
  • Vert
    15455 posts World Class
    SPFL
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Why would they give the saudi league it's own TOTS but not Serie A and Ligue 1?

they will have their own tots but will share the same release date...
  • JohnDoe
    11349 posts Has That Special Something
    Why would they give the saudi league it's own TOTS but not Serie A and Ligue 1?
    No one said that either of those leagues would not get a TOTS. They'll just be simultaneously released, as happened last year. And, by that logic, which isn't faulty, nearly every other league in this game would deserve its own TOTS.
  • Next wednesday will be la liga!!!!
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    If it's serie A+Ligue 1 there's going to be a mental moment on wednesday night where BuLi, Serie A and Ligue 1 are all in packs.
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Bidwell wrote: »
    If it's serie A+Ligue 1 there's going to be a mental moment on wednesday night where BuLi, Serie A and Ligue 1 are all in packs.

That's 54 TOTS cards in packs in the same time for 3 hours. Would be the best time to buy packs
  • FeedTHECHICKEN
    482 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think Serie A and Ligue 1 at the same time

I think it will just be Serie A, as they will probably be another weekend TOTS (Benelux or Russian/Portuguse)
  • jbunnerz
    1293 posts Professional
    Yea hope it is both L1 and Serie A for some reason I can't see it unless I have missed something