I hate Icons!!!

So i did the loan Van basten and he was a beast. Decided to do the full SBC and he is total **** now. Same thing with ADP. Cant get any production out of them.

Comments

  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1004 posts Professional
    Woah ADP is sick. Had him since the start and the guy is a goal scoring machine. Been using MVB loan card and it's a piece of ****. Heard good stuff about his baby and his mid but I don't wanna get it just to sell him and lose EA Tax.

    WTF is EA Tax about anyway
  • I must be doing something wrong with ADP then. And what is up with in game he has long hair but the card shows the shaved head. What position and chem do you play him?
  • OZero
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    Another victim
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1004 posts Professional
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    I must be doing something wrong with ADP then. And what is up with in game he has long hair but the card shows the shaved head. What position and chem do you play him?

    I had him in st and his was like 210 games 250 scored with 150 assists in a 433 flat. Recently move him to CAM in a 443 attack behind MVB (****) and he's still a beast. Got a hunter Chem style on him. He won't bully defences but he'll pass a probe and then finesse a goal in.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Honestly, play Del P at CAM. Having an absolute blast with him there...
  • HK
    724 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    If you don't like AdP than you're doing it wrong
  • CR7BRUH
    3877 posts National Call-Up
    ADP 92 Prime is amazing for me at cam in 41212. Only weakness is that he is weak but if you know how to use him it's fine. Don't like the opponent touch him just dribble pass and shoot with him
  • Toonleew
    2183 posts Fans' Favourite
    All the icons apart from 93 Ronaldinho that I have used are bang average. 93 MVB is terrible . ADP 92 is possibly the the worst by some way.
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    Toonleew wrote: »
    All the icons apart from 93 Ronaldinho that I have used are bang average. 93 MVB is terrible . ADP 92 is possibly the the worst by some way.

    87 ADP is the GOAT.
  • doobroo
    72 posts Park Captain
    Thats why u should never do sbcs just try them through market... its better lose 50k than 900k
  • HysxteriA
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Somewhat agree. Some are light years ahead. Kluivert for example is just insane. Prime Overmars is incredible too. Crespo, useless as is Costa at CAM. Too many to bang on about but you ge tithe idea. I either find them next level or bad.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5265 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Toonleew wrote: »
    All the icons apart from 93 Ronaldinho that I have used are bang average. 93 MVB is terrible . ADP 92 is possibly the the worst by some way.

    87 ADP is the GOAT.

    nothing but the TRUTH !!
  • DG4KH
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    90 Gullit is God.... Elite icons are worth it
  • WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    Toonleew wrote: »
    All the icons apart from 93 Ronaldinho that I have used are bang average. 93 MVB is terrible . ADP 92 is possibly the the worst by some way.

    Lol
  • Toonleew
    2183 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kluivert is also really bad. Gullit and Ronaldinho are the only ones I would recommend .
Sign In or Register to comment.