One day I feel I’m not too bad @ fifa the next day I’m utter trash

Legends.1878
3646 posts National Call-Up
Does anyone else get this? Is it the game that’s inconsistent or is it me?

Comments

• ManyakFC
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    both
  • Daveofwales01
    8349 posts League Winner
    Yep, I can be flying one day, feel I've got defending sussed and I can't miss a chance, next day I can't make a chance and give up goals for fun.
  • Legends.1878
    Yep, I can be flying one day, feel I've got defending sussed and I can't miss a chance, next day I can't make a chance and give up goals for fun.

Exact same as me dude it’s pretty frustrating :lol:
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    tenor.gif?itemid=5015157
  • Absting159
    6810 posts Moderator
    Days? I feel this game to game. LOL.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4071 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah its matchmaking when you win a lot your elo goes up and match with better player.
  • ozcs_69
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    one day? that happens in the same fckn day, i`m a elite player in the morning then i m a bronze player on the afternoon

squad plays like gods in a game and next game they play like discards
  • LiTTl3_King15
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    one day? that happens in the same fckn day, i`m a elite player in the morning then i m a bronze player on the afternoon

squad plays like gods in a game and next game they play like discards

Lmao this is too true sounds like my life with fifa this year
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah mate happens every year

It's in my head tho
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah its matchmaking when you win a lot your elo goes up and match with better player.

This is bull ****.

My Elo level has nothing to do with simple 2yard passing going either side of my player or hitting the post 4 times a game
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Think yourself lucky you have days where you play well :'( Gone are those days for me
  • Joestoe
    4955 posts Big Money Move
    Same for me. One day I think I'm able to beat Gorilla with ease, the next day I feel like I play with my controller upside down and can't do anything to save my life.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Yup, won 9 out of 10 on Friday, couldn’t score a goal on Saturday. :lol:
  • Legends.1878

To be fair I think that’s garbage, the ELO has nothing to do with my team just going to shi7
  • Legends.1878
    It just baffles me how the pro’s negate it consistently
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    Yes me to. IL go days where I feel yep I've improved then I'm losing 4 out of 5. Frustrating.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

This is bull ****.

My Elo level has nothing to do with simple 2yard passing going either side of my player or hitting the post 4 times a game

This.

You know the difference of being outclassed to having your players doing nothing right. Can't pass, strong players get pushed around, top class strikers can't find the goal and most frustrating part your team is outrun at every scenario. That's not elo...That's some el-Bullshaat
  • Nervous_Nick
    5281 posts Big Money Move
    It's both matchmaking AND players turning into bronzes.
    Happens every goddamn week in WL and season. Last week i won div. 2....7 wins in a row, i conceded 2 goals.
    Before I knew it, I'm relegated in div. 4 (!).
    WL is the same....I happened to win 13 in a row, but also to lose 7 in a row.

• Ghoti
    724 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's both matchmaking AND players turning into bronzes.
    Happens every goddamn week in WL and season. Last week i won div. 2....7 wins in a row, i conceded 2 goals.
    Before I knew it, I'm relegated in div. 4 (!).
    WL is the same....I happened to win 13 in a row, but also to lose 7 in a row.

i won 1div in new season i`m close to go into 2div :D :D
  • Ghoti
    724 posts Sunday League Hero

first fifa? its same as in last year two years ago three years ago ...
  • Knowlesdinho
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    I played a game last night where everything was against me. Passes not working, tackles rebounding to the opponent etc. I paused and composed myself and went on to win.

I think a big percentage of this game is mental ability.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    I played a game last night where everything was against me. Passes not working, tackles rebounding to the opponent etc. I paused and composed myself and went on to win.

A huge part of Fifa these days is mentality and mindset etc, that's why I'm so sh*t
  • Knowlesdinho
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    Bowden92 wrote: »

A huge part of Fifa these days is mentality and mindset etc, that's why I'm so sh*t

The moment I lose my temper, I’ve lost the game. That’s why I try and stay in a zen like Fifa state.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move

Git gud

:trollface:
  • VICTAAAA
    10778 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »

This is bull ****.

This.

You know the difference of being outclassed to having your players doing nothing right. Can't pass, strong players get pushed around, top class strikers can't find the goal and most frustrating part your team is outrun at every scenario. That's not elo...That's some el-Bullshaat

When IF Lansing shoves 88 Vieira off the ball... actually, I think I saw that actually happen once, in a pipe dream.
  • Legends.1878
    Ghoti wrote: »

first fifa? its same as in last year two years ago three years ago ...

This is the first year I’ve played since 15, @FLASHFLUSH1 fook aff :lol: