Didnt receive my squad battle rewards??

Yoshy
201 posts Sunday League Hero
just logged on and i see the new SB has started but i havent received my coins or packs for finishing elite ??

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    shut up and leave
  • Yoshy
    shut up and leave

Am i missing something? Whats with the attitude?
  • ImAnoob
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They usually take about 5 mins or so after it ends. Just log out and log back in
  • fluffymnuffy
    Yoshy wrote: »
    shut up and leave

Am i missing something? Whats with the attitude?
    yes, you're missing a brain. They come 5 minutes later every week
  • hayhor1
    14051 posts Has That Special Something
    Every damn week!
  • Yoshy
    ImAnoob wrote: »
    They usually take about 5 mins or so after it ends. Just log out and log back in

Thanks ;)
  • shut up and leave

This is a help thread, being a **** isnt helping. Some people have a life and aren't on this game 24/7.
  • realbrutal
    987 posts Professional
    edited April 2018
    DylDaddy wrote: »
    shut up and leave

This is a help thread, being a **** isnt helping. Some people have a life and aren't on this game 24/7.

Search function or google would have provided answers. Seeing same thread weekly is a joke tbh. Anyways maybe one of the mods needs to put up a sticky for squad battle reward times.
  • fluffymnuffy
    realbrutal wrote: »
    shut up and leave

Search function or google would have provided answers. Seeing same thread weekly is a joke tbh. Anyways maybe one of the mods needs to put up a sticky for squad battle reward times.

• M4YON
    1026 posts Professional
    shut up and leave

This thread is from the 22nd January but for some reason it has been bumped.
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    shut up and leave

Missing a few IQ points there I take it? ;) There's usually a reason for such unnecessary bullying.
  • realbrutal
    987 posts Professional
    M4YON wrote: »
    shut up and leave

This thread is from the 22nd January but for some reason it has been bumped.

Lol well spotted!
  • EA_Rtas
    917 posts EA Moderator
    I'm going to close this off. The question was answered multiple times and the thread had gone inactive before being bumped.
This discussion has been closed.