100k 125k packs are disgrace

iWilshere_19
2005 posts Fans' Favourite
And NO I’ve not opened any

Been watching a few stream last few days people opening 300k fifa points and loads doing 100k-150k daily on these packs and I’ve never seen so many bad packs

I mean 90 % of them are 83s and below

Going back a few years the 100k packs half the time use to pay well and you’ll know that because they use to be a “Big Deal” when you opened them

Now people are knocking them out as if they are 7.5k packs and the results are disgusting

Discuss.

Comments

• BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Greed has killed this game mode. Simple.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s a shame
    This will be my last fifa because of the greed
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    had maybe one good pull from them ever and by good i mean a 50k worth IF. the 12 player all rare all golds have been my go to this year.
  • Vezzo
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect

This :trollface:
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional

• BiigDee
    4322 posts National Call-Up
    I've only played a few years and never minded spending money on packs, this year though they have been awful. They have gone as low as they can. To think they think it's OK to give you a pack that costs almost £20 and you don't get a player over 83 majority of the time. It's nothing to do with luck any more and just profit and draining us of as much as they can. It may be our fault that packs sell but it's their greed that's killing it.
  • DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    The packs are brilliant

If you work for EA
  • iWilshere_19
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    BiigDee wrote: »
    I've only played a few years and never minded spending money on packs, this year though they have been awful. They have gone as low as they can. To think they think it's OK to give you a pack that costs almost £20 and you don't get a player over 83 majority of the time. It's nothing to do with luck any more and just profit and draining us of as much as they can. It may be our fault that packs sell but it's their greed that's killing it.

I agree 20 quid for one packs with a few 83s is a disgrace
  • Boommaametw3
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fifa point are too expensive and the pack weight are too low. It's becuase of the people who spend 1000s on the game
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pack weights are horrendous. Opened 3 prime gold player packs today (leftover rewards) and didn't get boards a single time. Absolute joke.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite

• SanityDK
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well, 2 FIFA's ago, the only way to get 100k packs were special promotion events, and buy them for either fifapoints or coins. Now you can win them in both SBCs, SB and WL. No wonder they had to lower the pack weight.
    Just stop spending money on them.
  • sulliez
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Packed TOTY De Bruyne from an ultimate pack on Saturday