WL 26 wins support group

Bellcheddar
1333 posts Professional
Post below if you get stuck on 26 wins more or less every week. Seems to be the magic number for me. Changed teams, formations, custom tactics etc. But always seem to hit 26 wins. Starting to think it’s predetermined lol.

Anyone else with a similar experience?

Comments

  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3115 posts National Call-Up
    Ha sucks to be you
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im stuck at 20/21 wins.. I hit elite 3 5/6 times last year, and elite 1 once last year... GT: Malfetano cant seem to be very good this year... there are soooo many god teams... But its alright.. Keep Hammering brothers
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    practice practice practice. I am gold 1 player but i was able to get Elite3 and Elite 1 once so i know its possible. Lately i cant get back to Elite3 as i always stop at 25 with some games left, but its due that i sacrificed a little bit of win on all the cost and i do the hard work of learning how to become better. Think it will click before end of this fifa where i will be able to hite Elite weekend after weekend.
  • Magnet
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Always Gold 3 except for one week I made Gold 2 doesn't matter if use a 100k team or as I'm currently using a 2mill team always the same results
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Got g1 on first week this month, built a strong team finished g3 2 weeks in a row. Fun game hey.
  • SEANIE8
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    26 wins no matter what for me too.

    A couple of my mates decided to swap accounts this weekend to play fut champs so they could test eachothers players out, one of them finishes elite 2 consistently, the other finishes gold 3. The result of this...?

    The lad that usually gets gold 3 managed to get elite 2 on the other account, and the lad that manages to get elite 2 on his own account is currently sitting in gold 2 with 3 games left.

    How does a gold 3 player improve to elite 2 level within a week, and the elite 2 player ends up in gold 2 suddenly? Could be coincidental by all means, one lad could have played better with a new team, and the other lad played worse with a different set of players to what he's used to but it makes you wonder if each account has a predetermined finish.
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    They ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up your sliders once you win to much. Ive lost 2 times from very strong opponent. Other losses with complete Ea BS. Once arround the magic 18 wins it even gets worse
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    some weeks you can play people who just arent good, and by good I mean using the meta.. formation change, OP players.. kickoff boosts or Driven shot glitch. and other weeks youll play the meta players..
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    SEANIE8 wrote: »
    26 wins no matter what for me too.

    A couple of my mates decided to swap accounts this weekend to play fut champs so they could test eachothers players out, one of them finishes elite 2 consistently, the other finishes gold 3. The result of this...?

    The lad that usually gets gold 3 managed to get elite 2 on the other account, and the lad that manages to get elite 2 on his own account is currently sitting in gold 2 with 3 games left.

    How does a gold 3 player improve to elite 2 level within a week, and the elite 2 player ends up in gold 2 suddenly? Could be coincidental by all means, one lad could have played better with a new team, and the other lad played worse with a different set of players to what he's used to but it makes you wonder if each account has a predetermined finish.

    Lol. Now why doesn’t that surprise me. #adaptivedifficulty
  • PelzyWelzy
    10321 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm eternally stuck on 28.

    Doesn't matter if I go on a ten game win streak at the start or kick things off 0-10, whenever i get all my games in I end up on 28 regardless of what team I use :joy:

    Cracked E3 twice during 17 but for past 11 months I've been a total bottle job :smiley:
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    I'm eternally stuck on 28.

    Doesn't matter if I go on a ten game win streak at the start or kick things off 0-10, whenever i get all my games in I end up on 28 regardless of what team I use :joy:

    Cracked E3 twice during 17 but for past 11 months I've been a total bottle job :smiley:

    I think you just hit a brick wall. It’s annoying because I win div 1 every week, the dkt first time every time. I know I’m good enough to win 3 out of 4 games I play. I exceed that every week I play, but I just cannot do it in the WL for so,e reason. Weird.
  • Gfp13
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2018
    Never made elite always in a gold bracket but don’t always finish games. Had a few terrific starts (10-0/10-1) and then fall away. Gold is just my level and I have to accept that. Got to gold 3 this week with 7 games left using a good side then changed to use a full Newcastle (team I support) team in a 442 (a formation I have never used) with shearer and Owen up front. Played 4 won 3 as them... that’s with 6 silvers in my starting line up. I’m starting to think that the players you use have minimal effect on the outcome

    Edit: will be using the Newcastle 442 all weekend league next weekend and if I can get gold with that squad then I think it’s a bit of a shambles that I can’t get better with a team of high rated players
  • Mincepie171286
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    25 is my magic number. Just finished on 24 this week prior to that 5 weeks running on 25
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Gfp13 wrote: »
    Never made elite always in a gold bracket but don’t always finish games. Had a few terrific starts (10-0/10-1) and then fall away. Gold is just my level and I have to accept that. Got to gold 3 this week with 7 games left using a good side then changed to use a full Newcastle (team I support) team in a 442 (a formation I have never used) with shearer and Owen up front. Played 4 won 3 as them... that’s with 6 silvers in my starting line up. I’m starting to think that the players you use have minimal effect on the outcome

    Edit: will be using the Newcastle 442 all weekend league next weekend and if I can get gold with that squad then I think it’s a bit of a shambles that I can’t get better with a team of high rated players

    Let us know how you get on with that team. I agree the players you use don’t make much of a difference. Sure the elite players give you a slight advantage but I’m not sure it’s anymore than that too.
  • SEANIE8
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gfp13 wrote: »
    Never made elite always in a gold bracket but don’t always finish games. Had a few terrific starts (10-0/10-1) and then fall away. Gold is just my level and I have to accept that. Got to gold 3 this week with 7 games left using a good side then changed to use a full Newcastle (team I support) team in a 442 (a formation I have never used) with shearer and Owen up front. Played 4 won 3 as them... that’s with 6 silvers in my starting line up. I’m starting to think that the players you use have minimal effect on the outcome

    Edit: will be using the Newcastle 442 all weekend league next weekend and if I can get gold with that squad then I think it’s a bit of a shambles that I can’t get better with a team of high rated players

    Let us know how you get on with that team. I agree the players you use don’t make much of a difference. Sure the elite players give you a slight advantage but I’m not sure it’s anymore than that too.

    Im certain a full Newcastle team will give the same result come the end of the weekend. I mentioned this in another post yesterday, but i used an MLS team instead of my main team and ended up on the same amount of wins. It's annoying knowing no matter what you do, whatever team/tactics/formation you use, the outcome stays the same.
  • MrChazy
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2018
    Play one or two warm up games in Divs at the start of every session of Fifa. Could save you a couple of losses depending on how you break down the 40 games.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    To add to this, does anyone experience all their losses in one go? I suffered 8 in a row this week and i knew it was coming as it always does and I could "feel" when the gameplay changed. After that 8th loss. Boom sailing again, game smooth as butter.
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Semi finals dko seems to be the magic number for me :D
  • SEANIE8
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    To add to this, does anyone experience all their losses in one go? I suffered 8 in a row this week and i knew it was coming as it always does and I could "feel" when the gameplay changed. After that 8th loss. Boom sailing again, game smooth as butter.

    Yep, every week. Win streaks followed by a losing streak, and you're right, you can feel when its happening! I find that a lot of the games i win, i actually deserve to lose, but i always get lucky, and then the games i lose are the games i dominate but i end up hitting the post 3+ times whilst the other guy scores 3 rebound goals that you cant do anything about.
Sign In or Register to comment.