Lev yashin. Andy pls come in

Isco233
325 posts Sunday League Hero
That gk is completely broken. Save nothing.
94 rated legend.
Pls fix him. Update him or something.
Dosnt sane headers fines nothing. Never catch the ball.

Wasted 600k coins.

Comments

• Tornado31619
    16943 posts World Class
    Joke’s on you for spending 600K on a keeper.
  • Blinky
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    He does have the save with hat trait though.
  • xXCAMARAXx
    1738 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isco233 wrote: »
    That gk is completely broken. Save nothing.
    94 rated legend.
    Pls fix him. Update him or something.
    Dosnt sane headers fines nothing. Never catch the ball.

Wasted 600k coins.

I feel the same way. I’m hoping they patch him, before I trade him in for a new icon.. the guy feels like a bronze GK. I was saying before the only way I can win games now in the WL is by scoring 5-6 goals. The guy let’s in some soft ones..
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played against him this weekend and he made 19 saves against me. Ended up losing the game because of it. Might have been a dramatic moment for 80 mins
  • Isco233
    Nana_bitty wrote: »
    Played against him this weekend and he made 19 saves against me. Ended up losing the game because of it. Might have been a dramatic moment for 80 mins

Considering about 4-5 stupid every game.
    With 94 rated gk. He saves nothing. Every kind of shot is a goal.
    Losing all the games even when im scoring a lot. It dosnt matter. He just falling and do nothink.
    They must patch him.
  • Isco233
    I realy don’t understand why ppl laugh. Its our game and it shoud be right and fixed.
  • Bavarian89
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    Keeper means nothing in this game, just buy Begovic, Donnaruma etc and that's it.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1283 posts Professional
    I agree on this, the fact that there's almost no viable keepers in this game just makes it horrible. I face Begovic or De Gea in 9 out 10 games.
  • Choepiechakie
    31562 posts National Team Captain

• Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional

This. Every ‘special’ high rated keeper is pretty much gash on this game. We all know that.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    That won't drive me away.
  • Isco233

This. Every ‘special’ high rated keeper is pretty much gash on this game. We all know that.

So ea must fix it.
    I realy don’t understand what is funny here.
    Its broken thay must fix it.
    Hes a legend and the best keeper in the world.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

So ea must fix it.
    I realy don’t understand what is funny here.
    Its broken thay must fix it.
    Hes a legend and the best keeper in the world.

Why would they fix it if you already paid for it by doing the SBC?
  • Gromit
    3428 posts National Call-Up
    Lol stop believing you have any kind of control of this game. The game decides what happens.

I can't score Free kicks to save my life. But I bought Messi. So I took a free kick with him, same power same direction as every other player I've used. It was quite far out and he didn't even hit it that hard or even that far in the corner. But the keeper literally moved out the way and made no attempt to save it.

That's the game right there saying, that's Messi he must score because he's Messi.

Spending money on keepers is pointless because the game is designed for you to win and lose in equal measure. Play 10 games with Yashin, then play 10 with Begovic. They'll be little or no difference.
  • Isco233
    Gromit wrote: »
    Lol stop believing you have any kind of control of this game. The game decides what happens.

I can't score Free kicks to save my life. But I bought Messi. So I took a free kick with him, same power same direction as every other player I've used. It was quite far out and he didn't even hit it that hard or even that far in the corner. But the keeper literally moved out the way and made no attempt to save it.

That's the game right there saying, that's Messi he must score because he's Messi.

Spending money on keepers is pointless because the game is designed for you to win and lose in equal measure. Play 10 games with Yashin, then play 10 with Begovic. They'll be little or no difference.

Bego is better. Ddg much much better.
    I dont think i will continue to 19. I want a lifelike game not that ****.

• Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Gromit wrote: »

Bego is better. Ddg much much better.
    I dont think i will continue to 19. I want a lifelike game not that ****.

Mate, the game is broken beyond belief. They need to fix the gameplay before anything else. When it’s your turn to concede you are going to concede, makes no difference if you have DDG, Yashin,Begovic or a bronze. Same result. Surely you have worked out how this game plays out? It’s broken but it’s designed that way if that makes sense.
  • Lev Yashin 94 is awful! 0 saves, dont play! Yashin 91 was Strong! what a downgrade? EA please fix. I lost 600k