Non spenders vs big spenders

MxM15
833 posts Semi-Pro
How com every post i see about toty pulls it is always a non or small spender that pulls toty or big if and big spenders get nothing? Why?? Is that also “dramatic moments”

Comments

• DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Loyalty means nothing to EA.

Im sure their computers know who’s gametag has been playing for years and consistently active.

Fingers crossed 19 is better
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    I Guess they just open more packs. My friend packed del Piero and he hasnt spend any money buying FIFA points.
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    Andy1980 wrote: »
    How com every post i see about toty pulls it is always a non or small spender that pulls toty or big if and big spenders get nothing? Why?? Is that also “dramatic moments”

Getting good pulls has nothing to do with how much you spend. It's pure luck.

If everyone who spent $100 got a TOTY then the market would be dead.
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Worble wrote: »

I get that. But still it is always a guy who just spend his first 50 or 100 that gets the pull. Verry stange!
  • Boommaametw3
    1942 posts Fans' Favourite
    They have your account history and know you are a gambler. They know you will keep spending till you get your dream team. They might tease you with a Dybala or something that they know won't be enough for you. As for those who just started spending,that's they get hooked by teasing them with good pulls at first. Only a fool would think it is bad luck in a man made program. I suggest you create a new account each fifa because if you joined 2012 and keep spending, they don't care about you anymore.
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worble wrote: »

I get that. But still it is always a guy who just spend his first 50 or 100 that gets the pull. Verry stange!

Someone who spends a moderate amount and gets a TOTY isn't going to be as thrilled as someone who spends virtually nothing and gets one. Spend little for big reward, more likely to shout about it.

In the same way, spend a lot and get little, more likely to complain.

99% of the Fifa community aren't vocal.
  • golazo
    1291 posts Play-Off Hero
    Strange. I’ve been playing since 14. I packed IF ibra within first couple weeks of playing. i didn’t even know what in forms were. Sold him for 2.1 mill. Didn’t even understand tax and was asking why I didn’t get my full 2.1 lol. It hooked me. I only spent $40 and was my only pack opening. Got him in a 7.5pack. I didn’t spend more that year cuz with 2 mill I could buy who I wanted basically. I’ve spent every year after and never got anyone of relevance.