How has this happened?

iWilshere_19
2005 posts Fans' Favourite
edited January 2018
Right I’ve never ever got below 25 wins I usually get gold 1 possibly elite 3

So this week I made my best ever start to a WL got to 18 wins 3 losses

Started today with 19 games left and I’m playjng the most ridiculous teams game after game and I’ve today won 6 lost 13

Playing teams like this game after game and I’ve played atleast 10 people from top 100 and I’ve not really even elite level myself

Anyway morale of the story “Git Gud” but I’ve gone from my best ever start to my worst ever finish lol

fwkcol.jpg

Comments

• CosmicDance
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Isn't the whole concept that when you win more you start playing better players?

I'd generally assume the better players have better teams.
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    Damn that team tho bro
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    Can't always get easy games I guess
  • iWilshere_19
    Not easy games it’s about having an even game with an opponent on a similar level
  • iWilshere_19
    Isn't the whole concept that when you win more you start playing better players?

Yeah but look at it from a top 100 point of view?

Shouldn’t they be playing each other and not gold level players?
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    And people say that pros are just average. That's what happens to them every week, they play teams like this and not every pro has 5m teams
  • iWilshere_19
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    And people say that pros are just average. That's what happens to them every week, they play teams like this and not every pro has 5m teams

Good players with the best possible teams against your average/decent team is always going to be hard
  • anscotti
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    1/3 of my WL games have been against squads like that this weekend...
    Can't do much when you have 40% possession on his third and have 20 shots on target, but a single ping pong between CR7 and R9 in 41212 breaks your entire defense down.
  • iWilshere_19
    anscotti wrote: »
    1/3 of my WL games have been against squads like that this weekend...
    Can't do much when you have 40% possession on his third and have 20 shots on target, but a single ping pong between CR7 and R9 in 41212 breaks your entire defense down.

Yeah it does

• NickoSkyhoej
    1281 posts Professional
    I had that last friday as well, Bale, Ronaldo and De Gea were more common than Gabriel Jesus.
  • anscotti
    I had that last friday as well, Bale, Ronaldo and De Gea were more common than Gabriel Jesus.

I've seen TOTY Bonucci and CR7 more than Martial, Jesus, and Bakayoko
  • Korthan
    2392 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lee321 wrote: »
    Damn that team tho bro

Seeing teams like this on here is one reason why I no longer play FUT, I'd never get any of those players except maybe the right-back. Year after year.
  • maksi
    6383 posts Big Money Move
    Don't play as away and you won't meet top 100 guys or at least there is a less chance.
  • maksi
    6383 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    Korthan wrote: »
    Seeing teams like this on here is one reason why I no longer play FUT, I'd never get any of those players except maybe the right-back. Year after year.
    it's a joke competitive wise if you're not elite, elite players get top rewards so they can smash everyone else with ease

if you're gold at the beginning you won't suddenly get Elite doesn't matter how hard you try because elite players have already much better teams
  • anscotti
    maksi wrote: »
    it's a joke competitive wise if you're not elite, elite players get top rewards so they can smash everyone else with ease

if you're gold at the beginning you won't suddenly get Elite doesn't matter how hard you try because elite players have already much better teams

and the rich get richer
  • iWilshere_19
    anscotti wrote: »
    maksi wrote: »

and the rich get richer

That guy who had that team has 39-1 last week

Cihan Official
  • Such a normal situation.

Oh wait, Henry at CM? You should be banned from WL :D
  • Retro_G
    25893 posts Player of the Year

That's why weekend league is so flawed, in any other competitive game, beating a better player would earn you more skill points. In fut champs you could beat a highly skilled pro, you would still only earn a win, that's the same as beating a less skilled opponent.
  • iWilshere_19
    shushumiga wrote: »
    Such a normal situation.

Oh wait, Henry at CM? You should be banned from WL :D

Tbf he’s 3rd in the world on monthlies but that’s my point he’s playing against “Gold” players with that team

It’s hardly suprising they are getting top 100 if they don’t even play each other